Interstellar 1/6 figure (The Pathfinder) - Three Step Studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hando

Super Freak
Reaction score
Screenshot_2023-08-10-13-56-58-07_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-10-13-56-38-07_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-10-13-56-23-16_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

IMG_20230810_132318.jpg

Jesus.. I do love the movie but it's pricy, might've considered it at $250.

Well damn.
Was thinking I'd pick this up purely for how good it looks- I have yet to see the movie- but of course it's a limited-run piece so there goes my desires to own it.
That price is definitely not for casuals.

This piece will go well with Siberian Customs Lurtz.

So customs artists/groups are now moving into the larger public forum. I wonder how that will go? I can't see smallish heads or inaccurate bits or 3-4 year timetables doing too well when 200-400 people are waiting.

Posted it in the wrong thread earlier.

The figure's actual cost is $488 + shipping btw. It's only $630 from OSK due to their mark up and it looks like TARS is also in the works.

uJ5qCDo.jpg

The price isn't crazy at all. Pretty standard for these custom figures and this is actually on the much cheaper side. If you saw those Dorothy, Scarecrow, Lion sculpts, those full figures are selling for $900 each. Hop over to the 1/6 custom forum if you really want to see high prices. :lol

Looks nice, what are those folding contraptions in the last pic?
Thrusters
$630…Limited to 200 pcs according to Kit’s listing. Guess there’s at least that many super fans of the movie out there at that price.
180 pcs in china and 170 international (350 total) and the price is $500 excluding shipping but Kit has the shipping counted in his price with a mark up I guess.

Interstellar might be my favorite film of all time so for me getting this is a no brainer. I always wanted and dreamed to have this figure but never thought it was going to happen and for sure not at this quality. I was going to wait to see the present toys figure but when I saw how limited this was I didn't want to take the risk. But I think present toys will have a better mathew likeness maybe

Last edited:
Posted it in the wrong thread earlier.

The figure's actual cost is $488 + shipping btw. It's only $630 from OSK due to their mark up and it looks like TARS is also in the works.

uJ5qCDo.jpg

The price isn't crazy at all. Pretty standard for these custom figures and this is actually on the much cheaper side. If you saw those Dorothy, Scarecrow, Lion sculpts, those full figures are selling for $900 each. Hop over to the 1/6 custom forum if you really want to see high prices. :lol
I hope this tars will be a more affordable companion. Actually if present toys make tars I will just go for that

Well damn.
Was thinking I'd pick this up purely for how good it looks- I have yet to see the movie- but of course it's a limited-run piece so there goes my desires to own it.
That price is definitely not for casuals.
I think its one of the best movies ever made. I can even argue it can be the best 😅 I liked it a lot more the second time

I know this is a double post and folks are sort of freaking out about the price b/c it's avaialble to order on OSK's site, but one thing to remember is that ThreeStep Studio is a custom studio from what I know (unless I'm getting them mixed up with another studio - there are so many) that is mass producing this and partnering with OSK is a first as far as I know. They aren't just another 3rd Party company, so that's the reason their figure is so expensive. It's basically a limited custom figure vs your standard mass produced figure. ThreeStep does some pretty incredible work

Last edited:
:panic::blissyI might be crazy, but I just saw this and I had to have it no question. Instantly preordered with Kit! Probably my favorite movie of all time, so I've been waiting for something like this. Love it!

Back