Interstellar 1/6 figure (The Pathfinder) - Three Step Studio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must have a lot of money to buy something this expensive without even having seen the movie.

Where do you live?
U.K.
The land of inflation, economic self-sabotage, vast inequality, looming recession, a now well below replacement birth-rate, and the perpetual cost of living crisis.

Anyways, I said I was interested in the figure before I was aware of the price.

I guess the worst thing I could do now is watch the movie, really enjoy it, and then feel compelled to get this thing…

Oh boy, something tells me I know what movie I’ll be watching this weekend.

U.K.
The land of inflation, economic self-sabotage, vast inequality, looming recession, a now well below replacement birth-rate, and the perpetual cost of living crisis.

Sounds like here in the USofA.

Definitely give this a watch before pluncking down vasts sums of your cold hard recession-proof cash. You may need it elsewhere.

U.K.

Anyways, I said I was interested in the figure before I was aware of the price.

I guess the worst thing I could do now is watch the movie, really enjoy it, and then feel compelled to get this thing…

Oh boy, something tells me I know what movie I’ll be watching this weekend.
After this getting announced and ordering it, I had to watch it again today. Still love it the same. Such a great watch.

Sounds like here in the USofA.

Definitely give this a watch before pluncking down vasts sums of your cold hard recession-proof cash. You may need it elsewhere.
Ha don’t worry, my disposable income is currently all planned to go on the Siberian Customs Lurtz.
I know I said it was smarter and more economical to wait for Asmus- but I just can’t not buy something LOTR!

Did they really say they would modify the sculpt? 😀
IMG_2947.jpeg

It’s also in the description of their Instagram post. I didn’t ask specifically what that meant, so there’s no guarantee it’s gonna end up with an improved likeness.

... or offer a "slim" version.
Well, it’s a pretty barebones release as is. Your really paying for the artists labour more than anything.

Maybe the ‘Slim’ edition could just be-
1691798161677.gif

Birthday-suit Lurtz: Slime Edition.

Ok, I’ll stop derailing now.

Time to find out where I can stream Interstellar.

Well, it’s a pretty barebones release as is. Your really paying for the artists labour more than anything.

View attachment 655443

It's on Amazon Prime

View attachment 655443

Get the blu ray its too good not to own. Let us know what your thoughts after you watch it. I know its not for everybodys taste and I dont think it gets enough love like it should

I wish I was watching interstellar for the first time

Although it does get better on second/third viewing

I never got to see interstellar in the cinema. I would do anything to see it in IMAX :( :(

Back