interest thread Cloud City Bespin Gown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks great. but the next question is who`s going to come up with her head sculpt? yeah it would be cool to have the dress done but there would be no leia sculpt to go with it

snyderman is making the head sculpt we talked before i started this I wouldn't have if it wasn't going to happen. this moth i am completing the Bespin proto and sales should be in june.

Here's a better one. I emailed you both

because of your help i will probably give you a huge discount on your's since i do have to make some cost back but you more than put in a payment for this.

the decals are alined with pattern i provided to currose of cape so im just wanting to see how it will look with lining so we can think of final cost.

in the next couple of weeks i will finish the prototype, I'm waiting on quote for decals which is being worked out now. So by mid june we should be rolling.

will do. this week i have to finish up a Batman returns catwoman set for a line then i can finally do my own stuff

Update ok guys here is some news. currose in order to keep it cheeper for us is taking the cape unfinished so he can place the design on it and iron it down. to show you guys what it looks like so you can put your money down. that way it's done as a bundle and not individual which will cost more. by the time he get's it and iron's on the decals the proto costume without cape will be finished so you guys can see her 1st hand as well.

I just mailed off the cape blank to be fitted with the decals, and this weekend i am making another pattern set was off by 1/4 inch so im fixing that.

btw i removed some numbers from the list i am only making 10 costumes. and one cape for star puff. that means only 2 spots left.

finished tweaking patterns for outfit and it finally looks like this is coming together. BTW just got a message from snyderman he is finishing up Bespin head-sculpt so soon we will have pics. hooray we are almost there everyone.

does anyone know how i can fix my logo it went awal and now i cant fins where to repost it.

currently wip took time to dye perfectly but here is beginning of tunic. it feels awesome like a rose petal to touch.. I still have to do some hemming and use metallic thread as well..

leia bespin cloud city2.jpg
natural lighting

leia bespin cloud city.jpg
with flash

once sleeves and belt are done it will look better in person

yes it's the kumik but 1.0 the 2.0 is garbage don't buy it. the 1.0 is worth the money since it has Carie fishers body frame. HT and all the other bodies out there are too fat. Carie was petite for ANH gained a little in ESB and a little more for the last movie. Kumik is the best frame for 1st 2 movies.

yes it's the kumik but 1.0 the 2.0 is garbage don't buy it. the 1.0 is worth the money since it has Carie fishers body frame. HT and all the other bodies out there are too fat. Carie was petite for ANH gained a little in ESB and a little more for the last movie. Kumik is the best frame for 1st 2 movies.

You sure? The 1.0 doesn't have seamless arms. I have a 1.0 and I agree, the size is great for Leia.

The 2.0 has no construction on wrist it just hangs there it can't hold a weapon. I scolded kumik for that huge discrepancy

I have seen the kumik 1.0 and that`s not the 1.0 that looks like 2.0 because of the arms. the 1.0 has elbow joints you can see. I was looking them up on ebay

Back