interest thread Cloud City Bespin Gown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about that this is a hybrid I'm only using for a model. I wanted the hips for one of my female figures. So I popped arms off and switched them. The body you see is 1.0 arms is2.0. Do that's why I said body is 1.0. When I finish the proto which will be my figure I'll buy another. And use this for Spair parts. The 2.0 also has a fuller bust so also another reason to not use for Leia. I'll post a picture to show how flimsy the connector to wrist joint or lack ther of. Because it's only silicone holding joint for hands.

this pic is with little to no pressure and that arms giggle
10620535_10202413641572897_6549861717804136731_n.jpg

havent heard back from the guy who is doing decal work.. i know he and his wife just has a baby so im giving him some time before i ask.

Wow! That IS horrible. It looks broken. Are they all like that? Maybe you got a dud.

On a side note some baby powder will take away that shine on the arms and not harm the rubber.

There was a lady whou did a review on it and did te same thing and someone on OSW also said there is no structural support for the wrist peg. And kumik refused to respond to me. So that shows an admission of guilt that they knowingly sell a falty product. Anything I have ever asked about etc they respond in less than 48 hrs it's been 2 months almost and no reply. There is also in arm no bicep rotation and when elbows are bent it wrinkles like one of those dogs necks.

So offhand I'd say all of the kumik 2.0 are like that what's worse the footwear is tiny with set and only looks right with kumik figures.

So for Princess Leia I recommend 1.0 she didn't gain enough weight to use any modern body until last film when she was a slave. So Phicen is totally appropriate for jabba slave Leia. Since the 1st to films you don't see her knee's the 1.0 is totally acceptable

Back