Interest: TaunTaun and Jerba Wall Hangings!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey put me down for a couple or at least one if still taking orders please .....

Thanks gb. If I can get the Jerba from you then maybe I will finally open up my Kenner Han w/Tauntaun and I can attempt to hack up the Tauntaun to go with your Jerba.

Interest in Jerba as always!

Thanks gb. If I can get the Jerba from you then maybe I will finally open up my Kenner Han w/Tauntaun and I can attempt to hack up the Tauntaun to go with your Jerba.

I did it, you can see the pics earlier in the thread and it came out perfect, but it was MAJOR pain in the *** to pull off. If GB is selling a casting, no matter how heavy it may be in solid resin, I would go that route and save yourself some grief.

Thanks squeak, the reason I hadn't tried doing it myself before is because I'm a horrible customizer.

It can be a pain to do the TaunTaun... I attempted to change the angle on mine and cut off too much so now he doesn't hange as nicely :lol

But I've got enough work into him I don't want to start over so I live with it :huh

Funny timing, I just bought new sculpey as my supply got dried out :lol No promises about time, but I do want to see this done.

Okay, don't get too excited... I had to start over as my previous attempt was completely dried up and useless. But so far I've got the head roughed out and an idea where the eyes, nose and mouth will be. I'll be adding more of a slope to the forehead and the nose is just temporary. A lot more to do, but it's coming along.

This was the boring part, so hopefully I'll get a bit more work done on details and get this looking good enough to hang.

73647054-3C3E-41C0-A600-CA8076662D05-1580-000001CEF840D249.jpg

jerba0cx.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks... it's still pretty early on. But I think the size and shape are in the ballpark. I'll try to get some more done to it this weekend, the only thing really slowing me down is the sculpey I bought seems firmer than in the past so I'm soaking it a bit and having to really kneed the two kinds together before I can do any work... my hands are f'n sore afterward :lol

If anyone knows of a better method for softening sculpey I'm all ears :lol

Back