INTEREST: First Order Fabric Banners (Faux Suede )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cruising through marking up the 15" parts for cutting now that I've come up with a new system and borrowed a light table. The larger ones are an issue at the moment and I'm running out right now to get a few supplies to combine with stuff I already have here to make a much bigger temporary light table - then it should be smooth-ish sailing again.

All 15" parts are cut and about to start hemming, intermixed with marking up the 24" parts for cutting.

Finished marking all the 24" versions (on a different larger light table I had to make) and about to start cutting. I plan to have some for sale on Friday.

Incidentally, the reason I'm marking at all for cutting is because I prefer to cut these from the reverse side for best results - blind cutting like this is anything but fun. :)

lighttablebanner.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to check with you in regards to the "red" color of the First Order banner. I really like the dark red in your signature, rather than the lighter red of the photograph. Is the color closer to the sig?

First Order Banner.jpg

The latest photo is on a make-shift light table and has both warm and cool LEDs shining from underneath through clear tempered glass - totally distorts the color. In the earlier singles shot, it's a different light table with completely different 5050 LEDs and a thick sheet of white translucent plexiglass. The color is more accurate in the first image, but it's darker than they appear when well lit because of the bright back-lighting affecting the photo.

In my signature is an illustration and it's darker than the actual banners. The banner material is polyester suede and it's hard to get an accurate photo because it looks quite different depending on the lighting and angle. I went for something a little lighter to allow natural shadow to give it detail when at the back of a cabinet.

I'll try getting some hanging photos up tonight and will try to make sure the color is represented well.

Last edited:
Check the first post for up to date photos of the 15" models - the 24" and Empire will be shot tomorrow morning.

Prices are in first post, I'll put up shipping details with the rest of the photos tomorrow.

I have some 15" single Empire banners right now, others will have to wait until a new print run.

24" and Empire 15" photos posted.

Home with my son who's sick, so I haven't been able to finish off too many yet - thanks for your patience I'll get through a stack tomorrow and ship some out the two days following.

OK, you can PM to let me know you want to order and tomorrow I'll be sending out all the replies with a link to the shopping cart on my web site. This way you can add what you want and check out yourself - this will generate a receipt and let me send out shipping confirmations automatically.

It's taking me a bit of extra time to shoe-horn these into my custom cart that's normally used for other stuff on my site, but it's going to save me a bunch of time from manually taking orders. Sometime tomorrow I'll also start a sales thread and this one will remain for development/production updates, including for the upcoming Empire stuff.

I think the shopping cart is all working properly now - it's been a really long day. I have a couple of errands to run, a kid to pick up from daycare, a shower to take and two kids to feed, not necessarily in that order. ;) I'll be back later replying to PMs.

I think I've replied to most if not all PMs. If I haven't replied or if you haven't contacted me yet, feel free to send a PM to let me know you're interested.

Back