Inside the leg of Hot Toys BVS Wonder Women

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And in the Lennon thread too.

Honestly don't see a problem with the skeleton. Was the ankle issue caused by the metal skeleton?

Im going to put everywhere im gonna troll the **** all over, why the **** should I pay hundreds and get this ****!
Im changing all my seamless with phicen at least you know what your getting.

No the mora of thel is,

Your getting a piece of ****, and when your seamless breaks this is why.

I really would love for someone to take the whole thing apart, Im intrigued to see the rest of it.

Why would someone pay $230 just to break their figure for you? Seems kind of pointless. I'd imagine they'd get more enjoyment out of it on their shelf than ripped apart in pieces.

Im going to put everywhere im gonna troll the **** all over, why the **** should I pay hundreds and get this ****!
Im changing all my seamless with phicen at least you know what your getting.

Ok, so then don't pay hundreds for it? Nobody is forcing, telling, or mandating that you do so. Totally up to you. Not sure why that warrants trolling the forum.

Why would someone pay $230 just to break their figure for you? Seems kind of pointless. I'd personally get more enjoyment out of it on my shelf than in pieces.

Ok, so then don't pay hundreds for it. Totally up to you. Not sure why that warrants trolling the forum.

Who said someone would take apart their figure just for me? read what I said magoo.
Who the **** are you? If I want inform people, I will, its got ****all to do with you.

Last edited:
Yore awl sheeple.
IMG_0364.JPG

My comedian melted, my batman dx got oily abs, my spiderman had black oily marks on it, my Mk 3 IM pants went pink, the dome on my ED 209 cracked even the hips on my iron monger cracked and now I got took forward to my seamless falling apart.

Why do you keep buying the figures if you know they will fall apart?

Who said someone would take apart their figure just for me? read what I said magoo.

"I really would love for someone to take the whole thing apart, Im intrigued to see the rest of it."

Nobody said they would take apart their figure just for you, which I don't imagine anyone will, but you said you want someone else to take their figure apart because you're intrigued to see the rest of it.

Who the **** are you? If I want inform people, I will, its got ****all to do with you.

Duly noted, thanks for the information. No problem seen worth trolling the entire forum over.

Why do you keep buying the figures if you know they will fall apart?

I buy in the hope they might, just might, one day give a **** about there product and collectors and sell us something that wont fall apart.
I loved Hot Toys, I loved my figures but time after time they let me down, prices are going up, 1 sculpt is now the norm, less accessories, even my plether rotted on my t800 jacket, it never ends. when will it end?

"I really would love for someone to take the whole thing apart, Im intrigued to see the rest of it."

Nobody said they would take apart their figure just for you, which I don't imagine anyone will, but you said you want someone else to take their figure apart because you're intrigued to see the rest of it.

Duly noted, thanks for the information. No problem seen worth trolling the entire forum over.

Magoo did I say for me?

Magoo did I say for me?

I'm not sure if you're being serious here?

"I'm" means "I am", no? I don't see anyone outside of you wanting someone else to take their figure apart so that they can see the inside of the rest of it.

You acknowledged you're merely trolling, so that answers my initial question on what the point of this thread is.

I buy in the hope they might, just might, one day give a **** about there product and collectors and sell us something that wont fall apart.
I loved Hot Toys, I loved my figures but time after time they let me down, prices are going up, 1 sculpt is now the norm, less accessories, even my plether rotted on my t800 jacket, it never ends. when will it end?

Then don't buy from them, bud, nobody is forcing you to do so. I'm not sure what you want people to tell you.

I'm not sure if you're being serious here?

"I'm" means "I am", no? I don't see anyone else outside of you wanting someone else to take their figure apart so they can see the inside of the rest of it.

You acknowledged you're merely trolling, so that answers my initial question on what the point of this thread is.

Did I say me magoo?

Everything falls apart smart phones, Half million dollar cars, multi-million dollar homes to $340 million dollar F22 fighter jets. Hell real people and clothes fall apart :lol.

Everything falls apart smart phones, Half million dollar cars, multi-million dollar homes to $340 million dollar F22 fighter jets. Hell real people and clothes fall apart :lol.

No use reasoning with the guy. He conceded he's trolling. All these threads he's creating across the board in sections that have utterly nothing to do with the figure in question, are apparently just bait. :lol

Not after a few months hot toys fanboy :slap

Im not fishing honest :rotfl

Yeah...

im gonna troll the **** all over

hot toys fanboy :slap

giphy.gif

Says the guy who says he loved HT and still continues to buy figure after figure from them even though he ostensibly despises them, simply in hopes that they will improve:

Yes I do and you know why, I will tell you.

My comedian melted, my batman dx got oily abs, my spiderman had black oily marks on it, my Mk 3 IM pants went pink, the dome on my ED 209 cracked even the hips on my iron monger cracked and now I got took forward to my seamless falling apart.

Your right I have some serious axe to grind

Ah. Well, a little clarity in your first post would've helped get that across. I agree, HT should stop making figures with soft flexible plastics because of their track record, especially in seamless bodies. I never bought the Alien Nostromo suit figures or any more of their Xenos (I own the Dog Xeno) because of it. And as much as I'd like to have the HT version of WW, I skipped it because of the material and price. My advice is to do what I did and buy the Kotobukia Wonder Woman statue. It may lack possibility but it looks fantastic, it's 1/6 scale, and not as expensive as the HT version.

Not after a few months hot toys fanboy :slap

Um yes within a few months sometimes within weeks. have seen windows fall out of homes that were just built, engines blow up on $100,000 ambulances within a month of delivery, $500,000 fire engine that could not even be put into sevice because of suspension issues, etc. If it's built or designed by a human it will eventually fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back