Inside the leg of Hot Toys BVS Wonder Women

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skullboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
These images just appeared on facebook.
After his figures leg broke he took it apart and found this, check out that masking tape :rotfl

Last edited:
Re: Inside the leg of Hot Toys BVS Wonder Women OMG!!!

I think the tape is to stop the rubber from fouling the spring mechanism. How did it break?

Apparently the ankle broke so he took the whole thing apart.
Is this what will be in all Hot Toys seamless bodies? I mean I knew Hot Toys was all about cosmetics with there figures but this is a little shoddy to say the least.

Erm, "the internet looses its' mind"?

I don't see any problem with the spring being covered with masking tape within the leg. It seems like a protective measure.

OMG!

Appears the masking tape was not the area of failure so, no big deal.

I was talking about the knee joint, that wont last long and the overall structure, it looks like its been thrown together.

If you guys think its ok to spend $300 on it then thats fine, but there is no way I am buying another HT's seamless after seeing this junk :rotfl

It won't hold up to a child but will 99 percent of the collectors that will just take her out of the package and museum pose her on the stand until selling her when the JL version comes out.

So the moral of the story is, don't break your Hot Toys figures ::mind blown::

Nice to see inside and while not as elegant as a Phicen seamless bod skeleton since WW is a hybrid with only seamless knees, elbows and shoulders, I don't see a major design problem here.

I guess some people want to "play" roughly with their female figures. :dunno

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the point of this thread is? Are we all supposed to panic and throw our hands up in disgust, and never buy another HT figure again or something? :dunno

I mean thanks for the information on showing what the inside of the leg looks like, but I really don't see how what the ":horror" is being directed at posed a problem. Although if it's enough to put you off of ever buying another HT figure again, that's your personal decision.

Yeah nothing exciting enough to make a thread for.

My sentiments also. He posted the same images in the JL WW thread as well:

Just saw this post on facebook, this is whats inside BVS WW leg so I bet this one is the same :horror

In my opinion that would have been sufficient enough. Except I probably would have posted them in the BvS WW thread, since it's the BvS figure.

If you guys think its ok to spend $300 on it then thats fine, but there is no way I am buying another HT's seamless after seeing this junk :rotfl

Good thing I only spent $230 on it in that case then.

My sentiments also. He posted the same images in the JL WW thread as well:

He posted it in the Phicen male body thread also. Doesn't seem rolling laughing smiley face worthy to me but whatever. Maybe a bigger deal in the U.K.

So the moral of the story is, don't break your Hot Toys figures ::mind blown::

No the mora of thel is,

Your getting a piece of ****, and when your seamless breaks this is why.

I really would love for someone to take the whole thing apart, Im intrigued to see the rest of it.

He posted it in the Phicen male body thread also. Doesn't seem rolling laughing smiley face worthy to me but whatever. Maybe a bigger deal in the U.K.

And in the Molecule8 thread as well. Ironic considering it was posted in a bunch of threads BUT the one about the actual figure itself.

Homey has a serious axe to grind.

Last edited:

And in the Lennon thread too.

Honestly don't see a problem with the skeleton. Was the ankle issue caused by the metal skeleton?

Yes I do and you know why, I will tell you.

My comedian melted, my batman dx got oily abs, my spiderman had black oily marks on it, my Mk 3 IM pants went pink, the dome on my ED 209 cracked even the hips on my iron monger cracked and now I got took forward to my seamless falling apart.

Your right I have some serious axe to grind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back