Injustice: Gods Among Us (new DC Fighting Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ithink this game will be awsome and cant wait for it I hope aquaman and penguin and green arrow are in it.

New Catwoman trailer (I'm glad her tits aren't hanging out and she's not overtly sexual)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7xCyCSP9Bk&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The MK vs DC one had fatalities but they weren't as brutal. The heroes had endings that were called something else I believe.

Nice to see Nightwing is in this. Hope Aquaman is in it.

I know yeah, cause they had to keep a 'Teen' Rating... It's just not quiet MK when the fatalities are toned down :lol

The hero's endings were called "Heroic Brutalities".

Two words: alternate costumes. :lol

Haha! Like always :D

Looks like Lex Luthor and Bane have joined the cast!

luthor-bane-injustice-gods-amongst-us.jpg

Luthor wasn't a surprise as he was in the MK vs DC game, and I expect every single one of those characters to be in this game as well. Bane seems like an obvious fit too.

And is it just me, or does Luthor look a it like Bruce Willis? :lol

Also, I see Gamestop has a Red Son DLC exclusive. I wish they'd hurry up and announce the rest of the retailer exclusives so I know who to get the collector's edition though. :tap

I think Bane is a waste, but he's just there to ride on Rises popularity anyway so it is to be expected.

I think he makes sense for a fighting game. There are lots of DC characters sure, but not many more physical than him, so it works. But no doubt Rises gave him an advantage.

I think he makes sense for a fighting game. There are lots of DC characters sure, but not many more physical than him, so it works. But no doubt Rises gave him an advantage.

From a fighting game perspective indeed Bane is a good choice. It's always a smart idea to have a few grapplers and big guys. Grundy is obviously the main grappler here so I'm guessing Bane will be the more tanky slow damage dealer.

Meh, I wished they would've taken a real Lex Luthor instead of this really caricature.. well you can't even call it that way. This suit looks like garbage, well more like in this trailer for the DC MMO and that was already ridiculous, a shame that they have to go such comic deep.

Hm but already DLC characters? Sounds like they want to sell this game later with a GOTY, don't think I will pay more for something which is on the disc or their server.

Meh, I wished they would've taken a real Lex Luthor instead of this really caricature.. well you can't even call it that way. This suit looks like garbage, well more like in this trailer for the DC MMO and that was already ridiculous, a shame that they have to go such comic deep.

Hm but already DLC characters? Sounds like they want to sell this game later with a GOTY, don't think I will pay more for something which is on the disc or their server.

They did the same thing with MK9 though I believe the DLC characters were worked on after the game came out because Skarlet, the character found on the disk of the original game, was incomplete and I don't think the others were on there at all (but I can't remember).

There are also Red Son DLC coming:

2642213-txna2.jpg

...as well as New 52 DLC(as seen here with the upcoming Battle Edition:

gKR7F.jpg

...and, it appears that there may be an Arkham Batman skin, as well, judging by the back of this case:

0Wh8o.jpg

Last two images courtesy of comicbookmovie.com

They did the same thing with MK9 though I believe the DLC characters were worked on after the game came out because Skarlet, the character found on the disk of the original game, was incomplete and I don't think the others were on there at all (but I can't remember).

That was the reason why I didn't bought Mortal Kombat 9 earlier. The game was cool and all but I prefered to buy the artbook from the LE and after a year or so the GOTY. Was a good decision, all the characters, skins and it was damn cheap too.

It's a real that they don't have an artbook here too, just this bleh-statue. Liked what they did in Mortal Kombat, it was bigger than most of the others, 100 pages and lots of pictures AND text. I am sure it would've been cool. I think I will try getting the steelbook, looks better here in europe:
htt p://stevivor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/injusticeAUstatue.jpg

Back