Inflames Toys x Newsoul Toys Kung Fu Master (Wong Fei Hung)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that Enterbay looks pretty nice! Like the hat and sunnies! Would be an interesting comparison of the flags and lion between Inflames and Enterbay. From these promo pics I'd say Inflames has more detail, but inhand reviews would be nice to see!

I think one reason why the Enterbay version seems to be "off" is that his body is quite huge. Jet Li in the movies wasn't buff, he was slim/average. I don't know if it's just the clothes but it looks like he has broad shoulders, wide chest. Ace Toyz and Inflames Toys version don't look that huge. Anyway I'm glad more companies are tackling Once Upon a Time in China, it's about time! :) Hopefully they'll make Figuarts Wong Fei Hung for the 6 inch scale.

If Enterbay tried to make Jet Li Wong Fei Hung then they failed big time. The sculpt doesn’t look like Jet Li at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you got the Ace Toyz one u really gotta get the Donnie to go along with it, to create the Wong Fei Hung 2 end fight ^^

66241050_10158313470747195_4165784493736591360_n.jpg

Back