Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to upload my videos with my crappy internet. But I have my booth tour for the Infinity booth up so you can see both predators around the 7:20 mark. I should have my other video up in the next day or two.

Thanks for the video. Is that an arm behind the base haha?
055da9f08ebe15492f7abfdfa4ff1b99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, I'm having a lot of trouble trying to upload my videos with my crappy internet. But I have my booth tour for the Infinity booth up so you can see both predators around the 7:20 mark. I should have my other video up in the next day or two.

Thanks so much Rebecca – great vid as always - perfectly in focus, shows all the detail, and no annoying musac :)

That Berserker is so well-sculpted but has some really dodgy art-design – like how the heck did that wristblade slice though the classic’s neck without cutting through his plasma canon – that’s an impossible swing :slap

. . . Is that an arm behind the base haha?
Lol, nice catch.
Voodoo magic man! Nice spot.

That's it - I’ve decided when it comes to buying this . . .

“This is not about money – this is about powah !!!!! - there's a new king in the streets”.

Just re-watched one of the original trailers for P2 - STILL gives me chills. LOVE this movie :panic:

I think I'm going to make it my mission to watch both underrated gems at some point.... P2 and Alien 3. I've got the Dog Alien on the way, I just need to add a version of this guy (The one I've got from SSC doesn't count lol)

^^^ And which version has more votes?? Infinity’s unmasked portrait or Prime’s masked version?? For me mask is just as important and to me Infinity’s mask looks way off. Waiting for more pics though. Unfortunately there’s no masked portrait on the video uploads. Big plus for the Infinity’s unmasked portrait with a tongue...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^^ And which version has more votes?? Infinity’s unmasked portrait or Prime’s masked version?? For me mask is just as important and to me Infinity’s mask looks way off. Waiting for more pics though. Unfortunately there’s no masked portrait on the video uploads. Big plus for the Infinity’s unmasked portrait with a tongue...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sticking to P1.
It makes my arm tired to see the Predator hanging off that column all the time. It also defies the laws of gravity in my eyes.
Too bad for me as I think the Infinity may be better and the netting is real unlike the P1 plastic NECA netting, but I just prefer the sculpt and pose of the P1 better.

I'm sticking to P1.
It makes my arm tired to see the Predator hanging off that column all the time. It also defies the laws of gravity in my eyes.
Too bad for me as I think the Infinity may be better and the netting is real unlike the P1 plastic NECA netting, but I just prefer the sculpt and pose of the P1 better.

LOL on the tired arm :) :hi5:

Per the movie - the dude can climb the sides of buildings - so I have no problem accepting this as realistic.

I'm so sorry guys, my video of the Predator 2 has somehow been flagged as inappropriate by the youtube auto scan. I'm going to try uploading it again with a different thumbnail and description in case the problem was with either of them. I'm thinking the problem is either the fact that I say the words "blades" and "spear" in the video and the description, as apparently weapons are a general no-no. Or maybe the algorithm mistook the open mandibles for a certain part of the female body....

Regardless, I'll give it another go and hopefully it will work this time. :)

It's UP! I still got a flag for inappropriate content when I first put it up this time, but then it disappeared. At least it's working!

Back