Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going for this instead the P1 which has more accurate face and a much limited edition.

Looks good with the unmasked head and disk imo. Hopefully we'll get some decent pictures of the masked head soon.

I am going for this instead the P1 which has more accurate face and a much limited edition.

We don't know the ES number of either yet.

We don't know the ES number of either yet.[/QUOTE]

Infinity is not so popular so maybe less will be produced

Just posted on Statue Forum by "longhuo120" . . . LOVE the colours . . . and that 2nd shot - WOW !!!!!

image.png

image.png

image.png

Never noticed he has a tongue spike before.

I consider myself a HUGE fan of Predator 2 - and I'd not noticed myself until CoolProps started promo pics for their 1:1 bust
icon_redface.gif

A number of folks were curious, and someone kindly posted a still from the washroom scene where he's fixing himself up - and there it is!

Both this and the Prime1 maquettes have included it - good for them!

I consider myself a HUGE fan of Predator 2 - and I'd not noticed myself until CoolProps started promo pics for their 1:1 bust
icon_redface.gif

A number of folks were curious, and someone kindly posted a still from the washroom scene where he's fixing himself up - and there it is!

Both this and the Prime1 maquettes have included it - good for them!

I love it. Great attention to detail!

I got some footage of this beast at Shanghai Wonderfest, so the video will be up shortly! I was hoping that the P1 version would be at the show as well so that I could compare them, but alas it wasn't there. It may be at Japan Wonderfest in July and I'll get to see it then. I really liked the Infinity version.

I got some footage of this beast at Shanghai Wonderfest, so the video will be up shortly! I was hoping that the P1 version would be at the show as well so that I could compare them, but alas it wasn't there. It may be at Japan Wonderfest in July and I'll get to see it then. I really liked the Infinity version.

Did they switch the head out on this so that we could get a proper look at the mask?

I got some footage of this beast at Shanghai Wonderfest, so the video will be up shortly!

I was hoping that the P1 version would be at the show as well so that I could compare them, but alas it wasn't there. It may be at Japan Wonderfest in July and I'll get to see it then.

I really liked the Infinity version.

I wish I had the ability to travel/attend like you do - looking forward to the video Rebecca.

I will watch your vid a thousand times like i did with the XM pred and Alien and other P1 pieces! thank you Sisko!!

Thanks Vince

Warning - it has some form of computer-generated "bippity-bop" crap as the soundtrack . . . best to turn your volume off before watching or you'll end up gnawing your leg off to overcome the distraction like I did (I managed to re-attach it though so that's OK).

City Hunter is 11:25-12:27

Back