Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And REAL netting!

I'm hoping BBTS stock this.

Thanks for the pics & the news Matt!

Yes. I am starting to re think both Prime 1 predators i have in PO. I've already had my fill of plastic netting on the NECA figures and am not sure I want to be reminded of NECA on +1K statues.

Yes. I am starting to re think both Prime 1 predators i have in PO. I've already had my fill of plastic netting on the NECA figures and am not sure I want to be reminded of NECA on +1K statues.

Absolutely - it's OK with NECA prices - but it's a deal-breaker for me on anything above $500.

Didn't Prime 1 say that they would alter the netting on their P1 & P2, or have I just made that up entirely in my head?

"City hunter comes in Ultimate and Elite version. Ultimate version comes with interchangeable Smart disc Weapon and Bio- Mask Interchangeable portrait. Pre-order to begins at 12.12.19 Beijing time and ETA release 2020 Q4"

9k5cFph.jpg

ChEcpbj.jpg

oSjacnb.jpg

Vup7mJz.jpg

6vdHGFQ.jpg

The Bio looks better in these promo pics compared to when we first saw it. Considering the Prime version still has no ES, it's really hard to go against the IS.

Looks like it won't be available on Sideshow website...

why? Besides Spec Fiction, who else will?

Agree with the bio. Sounds like BBTS will also carry.

I'm not so sure - BBTS didn't carry the Berserker dio.

I've just created a Spec Fiction account ready for first thing tomorrow morning.

This goes up for sale 4am (Vancouver time) tomorrow (Thu 12th Dec). I'll probably pay the whole amount up-front. That'll just leave me owing shipping when the wee beastie finally comes out in 12 months time.

Amazing to realise that this awesome 1:4 scale piece is cheaper than the last 2 Sadshow efforts :horror

I've just created a Spec Fiction account ready for first thing tomorrow morning.

This goes up for sale 4am (Vancouver time) tomorrow (Thu 12th Dec). I'll probably pay the whole amount up-front. That'll just leave me owing shipping when the wee beastie finally comes out in 12 months time.

Amazing to realise that this awesome 1:4 scale piece is cheaper than the last 2 Sadshow efforts :horror

Thanks for the heads up.

I'm assuming Specfiction charges California sales tax?

Crazy right? Good value for money considering what Sideshow sold theirs for. What's the edition size on this? I love it, but going to have to pass sadly, unless I can pick one up later down the track. Too many orders and not enough money right now. Goodluck securing your piece man :) I'm itching to see what their Jungle Hunter looks like. Don't want to order anything yet until I see that.

IS messaged me back saying BBTS will carry. I'm going to hold out for them to save on shipping and no sales tax. SpecFic will put theirs up in about 20 mins.

Crazy right? Good value for money considering what Sideshow sold theirs for. What's the edition size on this? I love it, but going to have to pass sadly, unless I can pick one up later down the track. Too many orders and not enough money right now. Goodluck securing your piece man :) I'm itching to see what their Jungle Hunter looks like. Don't want to order anything yet until I see that.

Thanks.

500 ES on the "ultimate".

Back