Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 looks better IMO overall. Lot better in fact and the pose is iconic.

I think you may have misunderstood my post - that was me teasing Matt (he likes a good tease every so often - just don't tell his Wife).

The PRIME1 pose is OK - but I've seen it before on 2 much older sculpts (although PRIME1's is 100% better than those).

I may be getting both . . . I already paid up-front for the Infinity Studios one - but no way am I shelling out on the PRIME1 piece until I see it next to their Jungle Hunter (for scale) AND I know what's going on with that netting. Since they are being evasive about both, I may have to wait for in-hand pics.

As Matt said - each to their own :)

(he likes a good tease every so often - just don't tell his Wife)

:rotfl

*Girlfriend... We've only been together 10 years, give me a chance. :wink1:

I do prefer the Prime 1 version, although I have the same reservations as you. But both really are great, it's nice to have such a choice.....

image.png

I originally was going to get the Prime 1 version because I like the eagle statue base, but this one seems to be in scale with Prime 1's Jungle Hunter so looks like this is the better option if scale is important.

I remember you saying you ordered from "Collectibles Direct" (so I guess it's their allocation that's sold out). Funny enough, their REG allocation was sold out before this (I checked last week).

Who were the UK source you guys were trying to avoid due to crazy prices?

Them, they are very much hit & miss.

This for GBP1,200 is a decent price.
The P1 Deluxe Predator @ GBP2,040 not so good.

Compared to Spec Fiction, Collectibles direct are 1.4 times dearer for the City Hunter and 1.5 for the Jungle Hunter.

Spec Fiction prices (not including shipping since we don't know for sure what that will be) . . .

• Infinity Studios City Hunter (ULT) $1050 USD ( ≈ $1480 CAD or 870 GBP)
  • PRIME1 Jungle Hunter (DX) $1640 USD ( ≈ $2310 CAD or 1360 GBP)

The Spec Fiction price for the Jungle Hunter is actually cheaper than from the PRIME1 site!

Do Infinity Studios have a website? (I couldn't find one - just their Farcebook page - and I couldn't find a price or way of ordering via that).

Spec Fiction is $1,050 + $280 + 20% VAT.
GBP1,308 at today's conversion. CDUK have this priced reasonably.

Damn! Spec F want $550 to ship the P1 Pred to Europe.

Is the 280 shipping? (I didn't include that or the VAT in my post)

Does the Collectibles Direct price you gave include VAT and shipping?

If I remember right, Spec Fiction shipping prices are direct from the retailer to the customer, they just act as an ordering agent.

Yeah mate, CDUK is the price delivered without stressing where the Pound goes.

Back