Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Im late to this party, where the F is his shoulder cannon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20200625-160053_YouTube.jpg

Thanks Ian. Not the best resolution but looking good.

First the legs look much better. Legs on the proto were too stripey...

Proto:

20200720_201930.jpg

Production:

20200720_201906.jpg

Real:

content_3.jpg

Not sure about the head but should look OK 1:4 scale inland. Hard to get right but the proto was probably too uniform and clean...

Proto:

20200720_202118.jpg

Production:

20200720_201815.jpg

Real:

20200720_202630.jpg

Attachments

• 20200720_202908.jpg
    20200720_202908.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 74
The pose alone kills the P1 piece. For me anyway. You like what you're seeing? Sounds like it...

Yeah - I've always preferred this to the PRIME1 piece - it's just so dynamic.

The PRIME1 pose had been done before (but their sculpt is premier league compared to those that came before it).

Those new photos and more are on the BBTS listings. Helmet sculpt is still questionable, but I think the unmasked head better suits the pose anyway. Paint is spectacular.

54f2da0d-9c6c-4be4-a98f-a7f5655bcb84.jpg

Gorgeous.

Those new photos and more are on the BBTS listings. Helmet sculpt is still questionable, but I think the unmasked head better suits the pose anyway. Paint is spectacular.

Gorgeous.

Thanks for the update. Of the HELMETED shots, this looks the best angle (for me).

Like yourself - I prefer the unmasked though.

9c73f8d6-57e2-4c8d-b2f8-b3834fa20d0f.jpg

I think everything apart from the mask looks really good. I like it a lot. Sadly I would go so far as to say that the mask is actually really bad on this. A shame as I tend to favour my Predators masked and this guys mask is my favorite of them all. I really thought they'd have fixed it as everything else is pretty awesome. I'll be going for Prime's once they hopefully clear up a few things, pose is definitely safer on it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I think everything apart from the mask looks really good. I like it a lot. Sadly I would go so far as to say that the mask is actually really bad on this. A shame as I tend to favour my Predators masked and this guys mask is my favorite of them all. I really thought they'd have fixed it as everything else is pretty awesome. I'll be going for Prime's once they hopefully clear up a few things, pose is definitely safer on it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

What was it you said on the other thread? . . . ah yeah . . . "it's not often you are wrong" :)

Climbing is safe - every 6-year-old knows that!

What was it you said on the other thread? . . . ah yeah . . . "it's not often you are wrong" :)

Ha, touche. We will very much agree to disagree on the mask, I wouldn't wish to spoil your enthusiasm. It is enough alone to make me want the Prime 1 version more personally, but that's fine also. I think they're both pretty awesome in general. A few years ago I'd have ordered both happily for sure.

Unless anybody wants to buy my Sideshow P2 maquette for the price of this one? Anybody? :rotfl

. . . Unless anybody wants to buy my Sideshow P2 maquette for the price of this one? Anybody? :rotfl

LOL.

Compared to the PRIME1 and Infinity Studios pieces it is not worth what Sideshow charged, and maybe not even worth what I paid (20% discount).

Compared to their god-awful Jungle Hunter though . . . :rolleyes: . . . it's grown on me, and at least it's a totally different pose to the 2 new ones.

Back