Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bio looks better in these promo pics compared to when we first saw it.

It does look better in some pictures for sure. It's adequate, but not great. Given how good the rest of the statue is, I do think it'd be in their interest to tweak the mask. Prime 1's mask, while also not perfect is much better than this one. I think it's just a hard shape to really nail.

They're out of California.

Oh I assumed they were an Asian store, thanks. So duty etc would be the same from either. The payment plans on this really don't add up to too much money. I'm going to have to think about which one of these I'd like the most and get one ordered I think.

UfuEcCJ.jpg

On a related note, BBTS just put up the IS Berserker dio. Albeit $100 more than SpecFic. Assuming to compensate for their loss on shipping.

On a related note, BBTS just put up the IS Berserker dio. Albeit $100 more than SpecFic . . .

Lets hope the P2 goes up soon too - at the same price as Spec Fiction.

. . . Assuming to compensate for their loss on shipping.

If that's the case - they will discourage non-US customers.

Just heard back from BBTS regarding the City Hunter . . .

"Thank you for reaching out to us! In regards to the Predator statue, while we do not have an official solicit at this point in time I would say that there's a good chance that you may be seeing this figure pop-up in our Pre-orders at some point in the future. Sometimes it can take the manufacturer quite awhile to fulfill all of their orders so the actual date that we receive the item or the listing may vary greatly from store to store. If we were solicited and listed for Pre-order, they would most certainly be posted on our social media and in our newsletter. I'll let you know if I hear anything about us posting a Pre-order for that figure in the near future!"

I'm thinking it may have to be Spec Fiction for me
eusa_think.gif

Thinking the same for me. ES of 500 at this price makes me want to move sooner than later. Assuming BBTS bumps their price up, like the Beserker, the cost wouldn't be much lower than SpecFic.

Yeah - just waiting for my Son to get up - then we'll place the order together.

answer from sideshow when i asked if they're gonna put the city hunter infinity on PO : " We do hope so! We haven't heard from Infinity Studios if we will be, but as soon as we find out we will be sure to add him to our website. "

answer from sideshow when i asked if they're gonna put the city hunter infinity on PO : " We do hope so! We haven't heard from Infinity Studios if we will be, but as soon as we find out we will be sure to add him to our website. "

You're wasting your time asking them about this. You'll just get that standard response. That said, I didn't know that SSC distributed anything by Infinity. But they have got five items listed so I guess there's a chance. If I have the option to buy this via them (using my points up) That might potentially swing my decision in the favor of the Infinity P2 over Prime 1's which I think I do slightly prefer overall...

You're wasting your time asking them about this. You'll just get that standard response. That said, I didn't know that SSC distributed anything by Infinity. But they have got five items listed so I guess there's a chance. If I have the option to buy this via them (using my points up) That might potentially swing my decision in the favor of the Infinity P2 over Prime 1's which I think I do slightly prefer overall...

5 Pieces up to date!

Back