Infamous Second Son (PS4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a heck of deal! I might have to jump on that. Thanks for the link. I'm still trying to fix my PS3 at the moment. :( My second one is now dead. Need to replace the laser.

I can change the laser for you if you're in need of a repair guy. Pm me if interested

Just beat the game on the hero side now I'm going to clear out all of seattle . Great game great graphics. will prob do the evil play through as well.

Played only an hour so far; still playing way too much TF...

So for those of you that are hours in, how does the side missions compare to the first two games?

This game looks great and it plays well but jeez is it repetitive and lacks and major improvements over the others. Seattle is boring and the side missions are the same in all areas. Nearly finished it but i'd be lying if I said I have really enjoyed it.

Pretty much the same, collecting blast shards, dead drops, protestors ect...

I completed the Coles legacy side missions and got Coles Jcket :)

Neon powers are awesome

Ok, cool - I am ok with that. thanks for the response.

update - ok, I've played this one for a couple of hours, and gotta be honest: seriously underwhelmed. The city layout is pretty bland, and going from the Beast to the DUP as the (so far) main baddie is pretty bland. Hope this one picks up, but so far is a snooze fest. Weakest of the three in terms of story

Last edited:
I'm rather underwhelmed too. It's fun but the the story is weak. I've gotten onto the soeny dispel and and got a call from a fan where Delsin says he's looking for a new conduit. But why? Or how? Does he even know about a new conduit. Things like that keep happening like there's segments explaining things or story elements missing.

I had to google how to change powers because the game never explains it, on the second island I'm saving "suspects" from being attacked, but have no idea who they are or why they're being attacked.

Im having fun with it. I always do with this series. I guess its not for everyone. I just got the third power. Its fun to use, but dont think youll ever get to be as bada$$ in this game as Cole was at the end of part 2. Im playing the good path to start, so maybe ill feel a bit more beastly with the evil tree.

I'm rather underwhelmed too. It's fun but the the story is weak. I've gotten onto the soeny dispel and and got a call from a fan where Delsin says he's looking for a new conduit. But why? Or how? Does he even know about a new conduit. Things like that keep happening like there's segments explaining things or story elements missing.

I had to google how to change powers because the game never explains it, on the second island I'm saving "suspects" from being attacked, but have no idea who they are or why they're being attacked.

Yeah, the UI is a little confused.....a lot of icons are not even listed on the map, so I had to just figure it out through trial and error...

Cleared two full sections, and gotta say that I miss having to hunt down shards like in the first two games. Sure, there are a few here and there, but not like the last game. The story is so generic than I am a little shocked. I am beyond frustrated in the sense that this game feels like one big side mission.....like they forgot the main story or something.

yes he does know about the new conduit ... in the begining of the story where Henry 'Hank' Daughtry "the guy with the smoke powers" escaped from a DUP vehicle along with two other Conduits.. Delsin's Brother Reggie chased the two when the vehicle crashed .. and the third was trapped near the vehicle when Delsin helped him.. And Delsin knew about the other Conduits who Escaped with Hank when Delsin got into Hanks head

According to stats, about 30% complete - the gameplay is pretty fun......I guess my biggest question: when Delsin revealed himself to Queen concrete, why didn't she kill him on the spot? Very beginning of the game - I must have missed something

Finished the game. Probably the most disappointing game I've ever played. There about 8 story missions at most. Also the story was absolute crap. I have to give it a 6 for its great graphics and voice acting. Will be selling my copy.

Finished the game. Probably the most disappointing game I've ever played. There about 8 story missions at most. Also the story was absolute crap. I have to give it a 6 for its great graphics and voice acting. Will be selling my copy.

You've been very fortunate if this is the most disappointing game you've ever played.

You've been very fortunate if this is the most disappointing game you've ever played.

I pic my games very carefully, sometimes buy the ones I know aren't killer apps at a low price and at low expectations. I bought my ps4 thinking this would be an awesome exclusive and it was just very meh for me. Biggest complaint is the lack of actual missions and extremely basic storyline which didn't go anywhere.

That explains it. I always hope for the best, but I do tend to try everything. Not always at launch, but eventually. For me, this was what I expected. It's slightly lacking in content, but everything is on par with the other games IMO. The story is simple, but handled well I think. I had a blast with the gameplay though I do agree that the activities and missions were repetitive. Production quality was through the roof IMO. Graphics and sound were top notch and the controls were spot on. I'd probably give it an 8/10. It could've used more content (missions and side missions) and enemy variety, but I enjoyed the game quite a bit and couldn't put it down until I finished it. I'll be starting an evil campaign soon.

Back