Infamous Second Son (PS4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should i be suspicious there's no reviews yet, or do hey usually wait for the release date before revealing them??

I say be suspicious, most games do get reviewed early these days. A lot of people do have the game though, and I have heard nothing but positive things, i’m confident it’ll be good.

So from the reviews it'll not a 10/10 game but generally the common rating is between 7 & 8.

The cons seem to be a lackluster city and the moral choices not having much depth

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/0...s-of-gameplay?abthid=532b09a94a0e93cb7b000014

Infamous: Second Son has received a Day One patch adding 19 new missions containing over five hours of additional content.

According to VideoGamer, new episodic story missions will be released each week in the Paper Trail storyline until the full narrative behind just why the D.U.P. occupied Seattle is revealed. A viral website will also help to fill in the blanks.The 300MB download also includes the content from the Cole's Legacy Pack that's free to those who pre-ordered. Additional changes have also been made to difficulty, NPC density and graphics.

In case you haven't seen it yet, our review of Infamous: Second Son is live right now.

The patch supposedly adds clumps of people but still leaves the majority of places barren of folk.
Also a lot of euro reviewers are saying the game is pretty much the same as last gen but prettier looking.
I'm going to pass for now as I didn't care for the borefest that the first one was.

Yeah all the complaints seem to be the same the rest of the series has gotten and I liked both of those so I will see for myself.

Gi's main concern seemed to be the easy at which side quests could be completed....that is a little concerning, but I shall see with my own eyes....really liked the first two games, so not overly worried

Check this out

original.jpg

The patch supposedly adds clumps of people but still leaves the majority of places barren of folk.
Also a lot of euro reviewers are saying the game is pretty much the same as last gen but prettier looking.
I'm going to pass for now as I didn't care for the borefest that the first one was.

Thats literally the worst thing i could've heard. I thought the first two games were fun for 10 minutes fooling around but the missions were boring and repetitive :gah:

A lot of "but"s in the reviews...the graphics are stunning BUT...the combat is exciting BUT...oh well, still excited to pick this up tomorrow and give it a whirl.

A lot of "but"s in the reviews...the graphics are stunning BUT...the combat is exciting BUT...oh well, still excited to pick this up tomorrow and give it a whirl.

Can never please people. I don't care for reviews. I watch a video and if i like it. I'm gonna buy it.

I still have my copy of NBA2K wrapped up so i could swap it for this. Im wondering if that was a good idea now

Back