INDY Sketch Cards from upcoming Topps "Heritage" Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey JediMike, you're inbox is full, so you might wana delete some messages, haha, so I'm writing here. Your box will be shipping out first thing Monday since the mail doesn't come tomorow.

Thanks Sean. I cleared out some messages so now my PM inbox is not full. Sending the cards to me this coming Monday is fine. You should have your cards from me by then too. Thanks again for your help. Take care. :D

Hi, IrishJedi. Please send me a PM about when you will mail the other Indy Heritage cards I need from you. I have already sent you a PM with my name and address. Thanks again. :D

Got my Trev Indy Sketch today! Man this thing is awesome!! Freaking steal for $50 bucks.

indianajonesheritageSketch_trev.jpg

Thank you Irish! I'm really looking forward to getting them from you soon! I also had help from another board member, photoshopmagician, in getting the other cards I need. Thanks guys! I haven't got the cards from you yet, photoshopmagician, but you said you'd mailed them to me already. :D

Gonna bump this thread. Got into this way late but I just picked up a box. Is it worth it to collect this? Are sketch cards still being found? I assume Topps had a limited run and what is out there is out there so I assume there are still a lot to be found? Or to get sketch cards do you pretty much have to use ebay now?

Also do stores still sell these are is online my best bet?

I have not seen any more of these in any of my local comic shops in a while... online seems to be the best bet... I got all of mine off of ebay when ebay was chock full of them.. that way I could just choose which art I wanted.. I ended up with a dozen or so.. what I got hooked on was the autographs... I got most of them.. just never snagged a Sallah, Willie, Satipo or any of the "big three"

I have not seen any more of these in any of my local comic shops in a while... online seems to be the best bet... I got all of mine off of ebay when ebay was chock full of them.. that way I could just choose which art I wanted.. I ended up with a dozen or so.. what I got hooked on was the autographs... I got most of them.. just never snagged a Sallah, Willie, Satipo or any of the "big three"

Cool I ended up picking up two boxes for $10 a piece including shipping which I thought was an amazing deal just to give it a shot. I got one box so far, didn't draw any sketch cards but I did get a Julian Glover and a Vernon Dobtcheff auto cards.

I guess we will see what the other box will give me. If I can keep grabbing boxes at that cheap I may do it for a bit.

I grab the odd box from time to time when I can but being in the Uk makes the shipping prohibitive.

I snagged most of the autos off the Bay back when the set first hit. Other than the Big Three, I'm only missing Kathleen Kennedy and Lawrence Kasdan.

Also collect Jason Potratz and Jack Hai sketches (JP/JH on the cards), but they don't pop up that often for auction and the BIN prices scare me... :D I have around half a dozen of those.

I'm only missing Kathleen Kennedy and Lawrence Kasdan.
I remember not snagging those the first few days they were on Ebay in the $70 range. Still kicking myself on that one. You know what they're going for now, I'm sure. I believe I saw one of them go for $400 once. That's just way too high, IMO.

I remember not snagging those the first few days they were on Ebay in the $70 range. Still kicking myself on that one. You know what they're going for now, I'm sure. I believe I saw one of them go for $400 once. That's just way too high, IMO.

Yea that is a little ridiculous. Did the autographs besides the big 3 have the same drop rate?

Yes and no. Since they started out in the thousands, they went down in thousands. I recall some of them selling in the $2500 range...maybe? I'm sure someone else here knows the exact amounts.

Pricewise it all depends on how many of each card there were. Too lazy to find all the print runs now, but besides the Big 3, the next rarest were the Kennedy, Marshal, Kasdan and Alfred Molina - only 50 each of those hence the value.

Anyone notice fakes on ebay?

I see one guy selling two sketch cards and then another person is selling the same two but individually, I thought all sketch cards were 1/1?

Anyone notice fakes on ebay?

I see one guy selling two sketch cards and then another person is selling the same two but individually, I thought all sketch cards were 1/1?

They aren't fakes, they hired good artists to do 1/1 cards and then they have artists who do nothing but crap monkey and melting toht filler sketches, that are basically black magic marker doodles. Heres some of my collection.

0064-1.jpg

0117.jpg

0066-2.jpg

0124.jpg

0120.jpg

0122-1.jpg

1-7.jpg

COLORDURONS.jpg

BWDURONs.jpg

Back