INDY Sketch Cards from upcoming Topps "Heritage" Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, nice score! So was that a card that someone found and sold... or did Trev put it up himself? Sorry to be so nosey :monkey3

Sweet, nice score! So was that a card that someone found and sold... or did Trev put it up himself? Sorry to be so nosey :monkey3

A card someone pulled and placed on ebay. The BIN was over $100 but they had no reseve so I put in the bid @ $50 basically and it never went above that.

Plus I'm getting some sketch card with this master set when it gets here.

Awesome job man... and a very cool sketch card :rock

Thanks!! I was REALLY hoping to get one of either Trev or Jerry. I just got lucky enough to step into this one for sure. Now, if the other guy I brought from would just let me know if he mailed my set already.

I just won a Indy Sketch card of Indy by our own Trevor Grove :)

Which card by Trevor did you get? Will you post a picture of it here? The post you did a few posts up above mine here didn't load the picture properly. Thanks.

Anyone finding the retail Heritage cards in stores yet? I've checked both of our "super" Wal-Marts, and Target here. None. No empty retail box....nothing. Any news of finding them at retail stores? If so...where did you find them? :confused:

pis*ed off Indy! :) that was one of my favorite cards to draw, Josh!

Trev

As an Indy fan and a fan of your work I can honestly say I am honored to have this in my collection.

Which card by Trevor did you get? Will you post a picture of it here? The post you did a few posts up above mine here didn't load the picture properly. Thanks.

Yeah, I'll repost the pic using a different photo share program.

indianajonesheritageSketch_trev.jpg

Anyone finding the retail Heritage cards in stores yet? I've checked both of our "super" Wal-Marts, and Target here. None. No empty retail box....nothing. Any news of finding them at retail stores? If so...where did you find them? :confused:

If someone does let me know. I want to get the retail sticker set and this will allow me to know when to expect seeing it on ebay.

Yeah, that is a fabulous card Trevor! I love when he gets pissed off! Normally Indy and Harrison Ford are pretty relaxed guys from what I've seen over the years. Great work!

I'm on the hunt to find some Heritage cards at retail. Maybe some game stores carry them like Gamestop? Anyone have luck finding them there? Let me know. Thanks! :D

Okay, so I have FIVE extra sets for Freaks who need them. $10 shipped.

JediMike71, I've got the cards you need.

Thanks again Irish! I just sent you a PM with my name and address tonight. Please send me the cards I need as soon as you can. They are card numbers: 46, 47, 58, 59, 63, 68, 76, and 82. Thanks again SO much! This will help me finally get one complete base set! :D

I collected sports cards for over 5 years and wasted thousands of dollars in the "pursuit of happiness" trying to score the big cards via packs. Josh did a sweet deal by avoiding the packs (though I would have insisted on getting a right to refuse a truly lame sketch card that the seller may try to pass on to you.)

For those buying many boxes or even many cases hoping to get Harrison, it might be smarter to wait a few years and see where the market is.

Unless you have the luck of a leprechaun its always better to just buy the card you want.

I collected sports cards for over 5 years and wasted thousands of dollars in the "pursuit of happiness" trying to score the big cards via packs. Josh did a sweet deal by avoiding the packs (though I would have insisted on getting a right to refuse a truly lame sketch card that the seller may try to pass on to you.)

Yeah, I used up a lot of cash from loved ones and myself buying cards over the years. Though, I will say I was pretty good at pulling rare cards until they went to the way things are now. $10 packs with 3 cards and all. :rolleyes: So now I just buy my sets on ebay and let it roll.

I would have prefered to pick my own sketch but it bothers me less knowing I managed to snag one of Trev's.

I was pretty good at getting good stuff too in my day, but at the quantity I bought it was impossible to compensate for all the packs that I would get squat.

I do remember landing some good stuff like a Gretzky autograph card, redemption cards for Kevin Garnett and Marshall Faulk autographed balls (which I still have), etc.

These days, those autographed cards of atheletes are easily found for relatively cheap on ebay. Not sure why Harrison Ford is so different.

I was pretty good at getting good stuff too in my day, but at the quantity I bought it was impossible to compensate for all the packs that I would get squat.

I do remember landing some good stuff like a Gretzky autograph card, redemption cards for Kevin Garnett and Marshall Faulk autographed balls (which I still have), etc.

These days, those autographed cards of atheletes are easily found for relatively cheap on ebay. Not sure why Harrison Ford is so different.

Yeah, the amount of money spent vs what I pulled probably doesn't even sniff balanced out. :lol

I was all about Jordan cards though. At one time I neared 2000 different Jordan cards.

Yeah, the amount of money spent vs what I pulled probably doesn't even sniff balanced out. :lol

I was all about Jordan cards though. At one time I neared 2000 different Jordan cards.

Jordan was one expensive guy to pick!

I had my favorites too. For a while it was Manny Ramirez, until he left Cleveland. And it was Pavel Bure, until he blew out his legs. Lastly it was Garrison Hearst. I tried to get 1 of every Bure card for the longest time, then in 94-95 or so it exploded and it was all about refractors, artist proofs and etc. There was no way.

Jordan was one expensive guy to pick!

Yeah, of all the guys to pick I went with an exspensive one. Couldn't help it though I just loved the way he played and his approach. Before I sold most I had a couple cards that where limited to his jersey # which was cool.

Got my set today. Really nice set! My sketch card looks like a monkey I think. :lol Its pretty cool. The sig says it was drawn RW which I believe is Ryan Watterhouse. Will go great with my Trev sketch card. The parallel card I got was Marion winning the drinking game.

Last edited:
Back