Indiana Jones - Way too dark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having second thoughts on my Mola Ram PF preorder after seeing how many dark paint apps snuck through QC. I'm not sure what QC means to Sideshow.
Sideshow needs to get a handle on their QC problems.

I'm having second thoughts on my Mola Ram PF preorder after seeing how many dark paint apps snuck through QC. I'm not sure what QC means to Sideshow.
Sideshow needs to get a handle on their QC problems.

Well, they nailed the KOTCS PF, and lately others have been really good (Count Dooku, Legolas - except the one eye on a few) so hopefully Mola will be great too.

Just as a reminder and as a comparison to how dark Indy's can get, here's mine.

I think it's fair to say that SS really stuffed up on a number of these PF's.

compared to the others in this thumbnail...he is DARK...Wesley Snipes, Charlie Murphy dark.

Well, they nailed the KOTCS PF, and lately others have been really good (Count Dooku, Legolas - except the one eye on a few) so hopefully Mola will be great too.

That's the only reason that I haven't cancelled Mola Ram. Maybe they've corrected the QC problems.

Honestly I wouldn't worry too much about it. The last few PF's (both SW and the KOTCS Indy) have been very good. I'm very optimistic that the final Mola Ram will be another homerun.

Honestly I wouldn't worry too much about it. The last few PF's (both SW and the KOTCS Indy) have been very good. I'm very optimistic that the final Mola Ram will be another homerun.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that this PF will turn out looking incredible. I'd say Sideshow's QC problems are pretty much a thing of the past.

I think SS was tryng to give Indy that Sunburned/Tanned look he had in Raiders. I guess it didnt turn out to well.

I can't cancel Mola Ram anyway. The Indy collector in me won't let me.
SS seems to be getting the smaller edition sizes right. Raiders Indy was a much larger ES than KOTCS Indy. Mola Ram's ES is relatively low too. I'm hoping for the best.

I got the regular edition through gohastings.com for $200, and he came in looking great. The jacket leans toward the greenish, but the skintone is perfect.
Indiana2.jpg

Back