Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys just keeping you updated I am developing templates still for the different parts inside the case...but so far so good now its a matter of finding the materials in the right amount. and good news also I will be able to close in the final version. I know this is taking a long time to do guys and I'm sorry but I just been real busy with school and all

hey guys just keeping you updated I am developing templates still for the different parts inside the case...but so far so good now its a matter of finding the materials in the right amount. and good news also I will be able to close in the final version. I know this is taking a long time to do guys and I'm sorry but I just been real busy with school and all

Take your time :1-1:, I don't want to see a rushed work :p

Ugh I still need to get a body for cobb. Well actually I still need to get alot for him.

I'm gonna try and make a hallway dio for my Arthur and not sure what to do for cobb.
What do you guys think of an "infinite"staircase to put all my figures on

Ugh I still need to get a body for cobb. Well actually I still need to get alot for him.

I'm gonna try and make a hallway dio for my Arthur and not sure what to do for cobb.
What do you guys think of an "infinite"staircase to put all my figures on

Ummmm.... That'd be awesome. :)

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

One post full of ":panic:" wasn't enough!

I hope my heads arrive this week! :pray:

And I hope he remembered to send heads WITHOUT necks!

Here's some pictures for you guys. Not that I'm gloating or anything. :p

4996957597_e330020fc3_z.jpg

4996957595_94a80a2b64_z.jpg

4996957579_ee8968a6a3_z.jpg

:rock

Is that the Becker Suit Sasaki?

How's the overall fit? It looks damn good in the bottom pic.

The staircase idea?
Obviously i couldnt make it infinite but it could be close:lol

Yeah sorry I quoted without specifying what the heck I was saying would be awesome. I'd love a diorama for all my figures but it's so much time/money/energy just to complete the darn things themselves let alone a dio.

And I just got my Maximus stuff from Spenser. To get that and these heads in the same couple weeks is such an overwhelming sense of cool.

Is that the Becker Suit Sasaki?

How's the overall fit? It looks damn good in the bottom pic.

Yeah it's the Becker suit. The vest and shirt fit like a glove on the narrow, but the pants are a little baggy at the bottom.

Back