Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I know I said I would wait to post more pics, but I thought someone should document the neckless heads:

P1090313.jpg

P1090319.jpg

P1090318.jpg

They really are lovely sculpts.

My only complaint is that Arthurs ears stick out a bit too much.

joseph-gordon-levitt-riddler-263x300.jpg

Oh, and a word for those of you who would like a shorter neck, but are afraid to shorten it yourself: this material files very easily. I used a nail file to clean up the jaw lines where the heads had been cut from the neck. It was scary, but very easy. I actually just used a fine nail file. To shorten the neck would be pretty straight forward and simple imo. Although I'm not sure what effect it would have on the adapter hole.

ah nice resin pics, i haven't been able to see them myself (my friend is the one shipping them all out lol)

as for the ears, yes I think they may be a little exaggerated, but I wonder how it will look painted, this pic below shows his ears pretty big with the slick back hair
leodicapriojosephgordon.jpg

Wow, they do really stick out in that pic. Can't wait to see them painted myself! :rock

And thanks for posting that pic. It's a better reference shot than the other one like it. :)

Also, that pic really shows how excellent your Cobb is. Glad you stuck with it. I'm very pleased with it.

This is what Arthur looks like painted. I really wanted to have these heads painted but I eventually want to get good at painting so I might as well practice.

IMG_0712.jpg

Thanks. It's so hard to grasp the scale of the head when it's all white. I have been afraid that the heads may be a bit to big for a Narrow TT (especialy Arthur) but that pic makes me feel a lot better. :)

Here are a couple pics of these amazing sculpts on my WIP bashes! Still need to alter Cobb's shirt and get him a tie...

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

Back