Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be one hell of a display Mag! Congrats!

Did you already have one of Coco's shelves, or did he make one up for ya'?

You should make a little stand up for the Pasiv device so it's not just chillin' there on the ground.

Awesome display!!! :panic::panic::panic:

That Cobb looks just perfect so far. :clap

That's one awesome display Mag!

Awesome Mag

Knew that look for Cobb would be off the charts :( :lol

Gonna be really nice when you get their heads. Can't wait to see em.

Thanks all, I really appreciate it. :duff Really excited about this project, so I wanted to do something special.

I just received the shelf from Coco today. I don't think he is making anymore, and is only selling shelves from his existing inventory. I think he said he had 3 left, and I bought 2 of them. [The other is for another upcoming custom. :panic:]

His shelf thread is here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2817032#post2817032

P1080955.jpg

dang that's a nice display
is that how you do most of your figures with the black back?
i'm jealous!

If you guys haven't seen it yet you should check out the upcoming bluray thead with the newly posted info on the Inception bluray. Looks insanely awesome.

dang that's a nice display
is that how you do most of your figures with the black back?
i'm jealous!

Many of my figures are on small black shelves, but this is my first of two with the black background.

If you guys haven't seen it yet you should check out the upcoming bluray thead with the newly posted info on the Inception bluray. Looks insanely awesome.

Thanks for the heads up! :panic:

Wow Mag, you're really getting into it. Got the shelf from cocolocoboy right?

Yep! Coco's the man! :bow

do you guys think this suit would work:

1712.jpg

i have it and the fit is really nice, but i think the color is a little light. i wonder if it could be dyed to a darker tone. i think the shirt and tie is perfect for arthur. anyone have experience in dying cloth and outfits?

I really like the look of this suit. What sort of figure would it fit best on? Looks quite slim.

Also, does it come with a jacket?

Well this is my custom/bash of cobb

josephonthesetofincepti.jpg

Not so bad if you ask me but nothing compare to your work guys.

And i know the war journalist's head kind of suck.

Looks great to me. :) Your jacket is closer in color than mine.

Are those the DCD Joker shoes?

Not so bad if you ask me but nothing compare to your work guys.

And i know the war journalist's head kind of suck.

Nice bash! And the war journalist's head doesn't suck at all, it's a great likeness.

Back