Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt looks amazing! :thud:

I will say that I'm glad I got the WITHOUT neck version. He definitely has giraffe neck syndrome right now. Is there a way to file or cut the neck shorter?

I agree, the sculpt looks amazing! JGL does have a pretty long and lean neck, but I bet you could futz that collar some more to play it down.

It actually looks better in person, and I don't really want to ____ with the sculpt, because knowing me, I'd break it. But for the braver, you could probably file the bottom down a bit.

Yeah, I'd be afraid to ____ it up to. That's part of the reason I went with the neckless head.

You can pad the shoulders to help the neck. I did that with my Sam Axe. Futzing is the way to go. I'm not gonna dare try to file down the neck.

Received my head sculpts this morning. Thank you so much Daniel! I'm loving the Arthur. Can't wait for a friend of mine to paint these.

arthurncobbheadsculpts.jpg

arthurscertificateheadsculpt.jpg

cobbscertificateheadsculpt.jpg

Wow. I'm really disappointed. The neck version of Arthur is sold out?

I finally got my bank fraud situation straightened out today, went to order, and sold out. Sad day. The neckless version doesn't look as nice imo.

Wow. I'm really disappointed. The neck version of Arthur is sold out?

I finally got my bank fraud situation straightened out today, went to order, and sold out. Sad day. The neckless version doesn't look as nice imo.

Mega-bummer! Odds are some people will scrap their Arthur bash though, just keep and eye out.

hey guys, glad to hear they're arriving and such (at least in the US right?)

yes the arthur neck is a bit long but I actually made it smaller and smaller in the final moments but didn't want to do it too much because he does have quite a long neck and it's always easier to shave down.
If you guys want to make the neck shorter, just get some sandpaper (300, medium) and you can actually decrease the height a bit. The only problem is the neck hole inside might be a bit smaller but the resin is pretty hard and it'd be quite hard to ruin a solid resin sculpt if you know what i mean. It's tough material haha ;)

right now, I only have one Cobb (WITH NECK) left,
but the Arthurs are sold out. I can probably ask for a few more to be casted with next months sculpts but interestingly enough the interest on the Inception set is not as "long-term" as my other sculpts. I sold the first 30 in a few days but I list a 2nd edition of the NECK ones on eBay and they aint selling so I cancelled the run lol.
however, contact me if you really want the neck ones (the WITHOUT neck are instock though) and if I get a few interested, I'll add that into the next order. I will not be making a new mold though, and so only 3-5 more can probably be made from the same mold now

however, contact me if you really want the neck ones (the WITHOUT neck are instock though) and if I get a few interested, I'll add that into the next order. I will not be making a new mold though, and so only 3-5 more can probably be made from the same mold now

Sent you a PM Daniel. :pray:

Just got my heads in, amazing work as usual! :rock

I'll try to post some decent pics of them on my WIP bashes ASAP.

Just got my heads in, amazing work as usual! :rock

I'll try to post some decent pics of them on my WIP bashes ASAP.

Looking forward to that bud, as we have got exactly the same for both will give me a good idea of how it will look :yess:

I think Johnny was making Ken Watanabe and Eames
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81945
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83034

I was too afraid to try Eames without actually having an inception dvd in hand for screencaps lol, though he is the next character I would do if I have time this winter (not certainnn)

Oh Daniel, if you tackle on Eames you'll nail him in the head (pun intended). I would really love to see it. I was and am afraid, not a lot of good reference.

Thanks for the linking btw :)

Back