Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^Bummer man. :(

You could hold on to the head sculpts until funds are available. :huh

Yeah it sucks and I know I'm going to regret it, but bills man. Everything I have has already been paid for, it's more what I'll have to put into them still (painting for both and bodies for both and all the gear for Cobb).

If I get no takers I'll hold on to everything though.

Ok guys here is a pic of the briefcase that I got to do the PASIV device...Now looking at pictures of the briefcase that I have and the prop I notice that mine is more wide and flat while the move has a more tall and stumpy briefcase. I can still build the device to fit this briefcase and make it look cool and like the movie I just want to make sure that everyone is aware that the briefcase isn't completely accurate to the movie but I will do everything I can to keep the look of the device as movie accurate as possible. Unfortunately this is the only briefcase on the market that is this high quality and readily available to make 25-30 as the interest has shown. Anyway here is a pic of the briefcase LMK if all of you are still interested in a PASIV device that is still going to look like the prop just in a slightly different briefcase.
100_2711.jpg

Not much to report. I did get the belt I was waiting for, but I think I'm actually gonna stick with the Stark Suit 2 belt.

Anybody got pics of the Stark Suit 1 yet? Really curious to see how it looks.

Really can't wait to get the heads! :panic:

:postpics:

I haven't picked out any of my clothing yet as I've been waiting for people to post pics of their choices. Got my Truetype for $30 though at FanExpo this weekend.

I want to see the Stark 1 suit and the DiD vest/pants combo!

Very nice!

A use manual for the "actual" device.

I may have to print off a 1/6 version. Thanks. :)

Heh, sorry. :eek:

I'm all this: :D :D :D

Can't wait to have the PASIV device between them! :rock

It's going to be one hell of a display Mag! Congrats!

Did you already have one of Coco's shelves, or did he make one up for ya'?

You should make a little stand up for the Pasiv device so it's not just chillin' there on the ground.

Back