Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey maglor, that looks great so far!
I wonder if a TTL body or SS body with the torso to neck sculpted is a better option if you're going to pose him with an open collar.

I may look into that. However, right now the joint is more noticeable because the new TT has really light skin. I will probably swap it out with my Joker body which has darker skin. I;m gonna wait and see which matches the paint job I'm getting the best. Also, I may paint the chest to match.

BTW, I got my pants for Cobb today! :banana

Will post the next set of progress pics later! :rock

the briefcase finally came at long last...

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Cobb looks great. That's the route I'm gonna head too :)

:hi5:

Can't wait to see him with pants. Is the shirt darker in hand or is it really that blue? I'm not worried about finding a shirt at this point but I'm gonna jump on that jacket once I get my next paycheck.

I think the shirt is perfect. :dunno

So far the only thing i would change is having a lighter jacket. That said it looks great as long as it's not side by side with a screen shot.

Getting closer to posting a pic. Having to work on it when my wife's not in the rom. I haven't told her yet. :eek:

I'm waiting to be able to present to her the whole body clothed. As soon as I've show her, I'll show you. :)

I PMed Seb about painting leather. Here's what he had to say:

First you have to paint the whole jacket with the shade of brown of your choice.
Once drye you can drybrysh the jacket using different shade of lighter brown, it will help bring out the details and give the jacket a worn look.

As for the shirt, I thought it was closer to black in the movie. Maybe my monitor is displaying it differently than you see it but it's really blue.

Did Cobb use a gun in those scenes? I'm sure he did at least when he had on the skimask interrogating Fischer.

It's blue:

josephonthesetofincepti.jpg

Inception-production-still-15.jpg

02.jpg

Might be darker in the movie, but it's close enough for me.

It definitely is a shade of blue. Your bash looks great, I was just confused as in my head I was seeing it as a black shirt. Can't wait to see him with a pair of pants, belt, and shoes :)

How are you all going to make the all important wedding band? Don Corleone's hands look a bit too aged for my tastes.

I've been thinking about the wedding band. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do, but I have some ideas...

Okay, there are a few things I need to tweek:

1) Tailor the vest.
2) Put on different belt for Cobb when it arrives. :impatient:
3) Give Cobb a ring somehow.
4) Watch for Arthur (?)
5) Darken Cobb's shoes a bit.
6) Trim some excess off of Arthurs belt.

...well, and get heads. :lol

Anyway, here they are as of now:

P1080672.jpg

P1080673.jpg

P1080671.jpg

P1080670.jpg

P1080669.jpg

:cool:

Because the jacket looks really dark in those pics I'll repost these pics:

P1080666.jpg

P1080660.jpg

Looks stellar Mag!

Wish me luck, I'm about to dye my Stark2 suit.... *nervous*

Suit took the dye famously. The stitching was dark enough that it probably won't be noticeable at all. :yess:

I was planning on a Mr. Charles Cobb but seeing yours I'm tempted to go your way. :peace

I gotta say, I haven't pulled the trigger on my Mr. Charles outfit yet either, but now I'm leaning toward this way too...

Cobb's belt looks fine to me. Mighty impressive work. I love it. These two figures next to each other will really contrast well in a good way. I wish someone would sculpt us an Eams and there was a snowsuit available! Then again, my bank account is glad this has yet to happen.

Back