Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[Am I the only one going with no neck? :huh]

I ALMOST did. Had them in my cart and everything. Then I figured between having the neck joint hidden and not having to worry about the colour difference I'd go for 'necked' version. I'll be doing a test fitting on the bodies prior to shipping them off for paint, so if I need to sand the necks down a bit to avoid the 'giraffe neck' I will. :wink1:

I'm personally going with the neck option because last time I bought Tyler I had to get the neck painted to match the skin tone and I'd just rather avoid that again. Luckily though Greggo was kind enough to paint the Tylers neck up for free. :)

I'm personally going with no neck because last time I bought Tyler I had to get the neck painted to match the skin tone and I'd just rather avoid that again.

So wait... you mean your getting it with the neck right?

Luckily though Greggo was kind enough to paint the Tylers neck up for free. :)

I suggested that the TT neck could be painted and someone said that was unlikely. You actually had that done though?

Good to know. :)

I really think Dan will come through with the tweaks, hes a huge Inception fan like us so i am sure perfection is as important to him as us :)

So wait... you mean your getting it with the neck right?

Sorry , yeah. I've edited my last post. I'm going with the full necks.

I suggested that the TT neck could be painted and someone said that was unlikely. You actually had that done though?

Good to know. :)

Yep. Greggo mentioned it may have been a tad difficult since the neck and body has a slight shine to it but he managed it and did a great job. It looks identical to the head skin tone. It will be in his thread.

Sorry , yeah. I've edited my last post. I'm going with the full necks.

Yep. Greggo mentioned it may have been a tad difficult since the neck and body has a slight shine to it but he managed it and did a great job. It looks identical to the head skin tone. It will be in his thread.

Nice! That's good to know. I feel good about my decision to go neckless. :)

...which one is Greggo? :eek:

I really think Dan will come through with the tweaks, hes a huge Inception fan like us so i am sure perfection is as important to him as us :)

Poor guy! He already spent so much time on this! :panic:

:lol Indeed

I also recently discovered the "subscribe to thread" feature! Makes it too easy to 'follow your dreams' if you know what I mean! :lol

Now comes the challenge for me: Wether or not I'm gonna paint this guy myself.

Can someone tell/PM me how much getting a sculpt painted usually costs?

:lol Indeed

I also recently discovered the "subscribe to thread" feature! Makes it too easy to 'follow your dreams' if you know what I mean! :lol

I have it set so any thread I post in it automatically subscribes. Never miss a trick

Now comes the challenge for me: Wether or not I'm gonna paint this guy myself.

Can someone tell/PM me how much getting a sculpt painted usually costs?

Depends on who you get to paint it for you buddy!

Yeah definitely, hunting for parts is ace!

I am well on my way to having a good handfull of customs, my own thread is coming soon!

Yep. Click on "User CP" and all the threads are there. Great feature

Cheers Teddy!

Yep. Click on "User CP" and all the threads are there. Great feature

Hmm, I think that's what I do...

I thought you meant there was some kind of feature where it would automatically add a thread to your subscriptions if you posted in it.

I always go to the "thread tools" feature and manually add it to my subscriptions. Then I monitor it with the User CP.

Back