Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You almost have me convinced.

Notice the neck on the Marcus on the left:

picture.php

I have the t-shirt carefully futzed and it still bugs me how long his neck looks. (Look at how low his shoulders look.) I don't see Arthurs dress shirt and vest building it up much more than that. With a suit coat? No problem. But not so sure without.

Maybe the length of the neck on daniel's sculpt will help if it's not too long, i'd also imagine you could sand a bit off it when you get it, providing it's unpainted. I wouldn't worry too much about the length of the neck tbh. A collar on a suit will certainly go a long way to helping. I mean the shirt on that marcus figure is a round neck not a collar.

Well keep in mind that a dress shirt collar such as the one Arthur will be rocking sits much higher on the neck than a T-shirt.

Edit: Platty made my point in that last sentence :)

One could also argue that the color would go a long way to disguise the generic neck.

I guess that main thing that's holding me back is that I really want a consistent look between the two figures.

Well, don't hate on my insufferable newbiness, but I went for both WITHOUT neck. :eek:

The only figure I own with anything like that is my Batman DX02, and I love the added poseability. I just hope I like the result in this case. :)

[Edit] My Henry Jones has one too.

Everyone's customs are what they want them to be, that's the beauty of it. You get what you think you'll enjoy the most and that's that!

Got to be honest , I can't see much Leo personally in this sculpt.
I'm debating now actually making any since without Leo , Joseph would look a little odd. :thud:
I'll have to think about it. Good luck with you're bashes guys. :D

I can't place my finger on what's throwing it off for me. Not sure if it's the nose or something.
It's an awesome sculpt either way and I'm obviously in the minority. Not sure what it is.

yes that's why I've asked if this is the finished product or not. it's a badass sculpt, but personally i still can't see THAT much of leos charisma and likeness. It has potential and i can see some areas which matches leo, but the overall look is a bit off-looking.

leo.png

leos head should be more rounder. the sculpted is just to "thin" on the chin area. eyes need to be a bit more in the middle of the face and small changes to the nose :monkey3

please don't get me wrong, I really like your quality of the sculpt. I also ordered one, but maybe you can find some time for changing it a bit. I'm not here to make you bad or anything else, i just give you some tips for improvements.

Add a bit more to the cheeks and round out the jaw line/chin some and it would do wonders for the sculpt. If he can't make changes however, still happy :exactly:

Next order of business - Greggo's "Inception" Ties!

:monkey3

Good comparison bud.

Perhaps it could benefit from a slightly shorter nose? You are right regarding the eyes. As been mentioned, Leo's features are kind of scrunched up and perhaps not quite enough on the sculpt?

Don't get me wrong either though, already bought mine. :D

Back