InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the production video - I'm in. The improvements on this guy are huge from the first showing. I've already got sculpted Aragorn ordered - hopefully they will match up well despite the 1 rooted 1 sculpted. idk

Just watched the production video - I'm in. The improvements on this guy are huge from the first showing. I've already got sculpted Aragorn ordered - hopefully they will match up well despite the 1 rooted 1 sculpted. idk

Oh, I’m sure they’ll look incredible side by side.

Ich wünschte wirklich, ich hätte das nicht schon bei KGHobby bestellt - ich würde die Bestellung viel lieber mit haben@Kit Chen
Na ja, ich werde es bekommen.... schließlich
Ich habe Aragorn bestellt, ist der Shop so schlecht oder einfach nur sehr langsam? Wenn ich meine Figur etwas später erhalte, wäre das für mich kein Problem.

Ich habe Aragorn bestellt, ist der Shop so schlecht oder einfach nur sehr langsam? Wenn ich meine Figur etwas später erhalte, wäre das für mich kein Problem
It isn't bad.
just slower than most places.
In Australia we usually get close to last from local Etailers/retailers,which os why if I want it on release,I buy from HK,if I want it later,I buy local.

I'm torn between not particularly looking forward to the time consuming hassle plus my own lack of talent for this skill, and after all is said and done the sense of satisfaction from doting on it successfully...

Even though I think the pics Asmus posted earlier of GTG are great, I can’t pass this up. I can’t stop looking at it

Even though I think the pics Asmus posted earlier of GTG are great, I can’t pass this up. I can’t stop looking at it

For one thing look at how his cloak drapes with fairly naturalistic folds in it. The satisfying snap of the magnets on the soles of the feet when they attach to the stand. Head and hands also magnetically snap into place. This is just a vastly superior figure. I think InArt has really changed the game.

I still can’t believe we’re only around a month out before seeing this guy get shipped.
IMG_7859.gif

Yup, people in China who could order directly through InArt will get it way before we do. Still exciting as hell knowing it will get into people’s hands so soon.

I really think InArt needs to get this and Pennywise out by late August, into September at the latest. With these two having a much lower run, they can't miss on that.
Based on what? Your eagerness to get the figures? Let them take as long as they need. They can release in August 2024 if it’s necessary.

Based on what? Your eagerness to get the figures? Let them take as long as they need. They can release in August 2024 if it’s necessary.
Yes! But really the communities' patience in general. I can wait and have plenty of patience. My InArt Joker just shipped yesterday and I haven't been complaining. I've been a big fan of theirs and very positive.

I don't want the masses to give up on them and if they only get out one figure this year, we will start seeing people do just that. I think August/September would be a positive win for them and then maybe seeing a small first batch of The Batman in December/January could be another win.

If he arrives October or later he’s going under my Christmas tree. I’m used to delayed gratification with this hobby!
Definitely admire that, but I rather not chance having a product arrive with a defect/damages, but not being able to get a replacement b/c I waited past any replacement window. Even if I’m not displaying a figure right away, I make sure to open it in case I have to contact whoever I need to get a part fixed. Recently happened with my Saturn Toys 66 Dynamic Duo where Robin had 2 defects. Had I waited until I was ready to display them, I wouldn’t have been able to get those parts replaced.

Last edited:

I'd be surprised if they could maintain a viable 1/6 scale business if they're releasing at that rate lol

Back