InArt Daenerys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was searching it up and I was confusing it with what Asmus did on Legolas, which I hated.

xYPdHe5.png

Looking at Threezero's prototype, they actually did a great job with the rooted braid hair. Not sure how the production looked but looks like it is indeed possible, to my surprise. INART probably did a killer job with it then.

20161216GTDTExc-0519-4.jpg
Asmus are focused on finding the easy way to do things on the cheap.
InArt will do things properly.

Yeah the coat is looking pretty good, and I can see the likeness, but it still needs a lot of refinement.

Hair needs to be a bit less yellow and more platinum blonde as well.

Not bad as Reeve but not as great as Thorin. Id say it’s about on par with Harris Dumbledore as far as the prototypes shown so far.

Not feeling it. Looks pretty rough, I am sure it will improve but also not a look I particularly want. Still hoping for Jon Snow though

I really don’t know much about Game of Thrones. Only reason I’d even slightly consider it is if my wife shows interest because she likes the series (show and books).

Speaking as someone who’s not really a fan the outfit does seem a tad on the boring side.

I'm looking forward to seeing the final version of this. Always loved this coat and also love the look of the base.

They won’t do half sculpted, half hair, it will look cheap and there’s nothing cheap about their brand.
It looks like they may have actually gone this route unfortunately. Hoping some live streams or YouTube videos will confirm this, but from this image that’s what it looks like to me.

Attachments

• E8DCCC93-72C9-4B9A-B83D-026E7FE38BFF.jpeg
    E8DCCC93-72C9-4B9A-B83D-026E7FE38BFF.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
It looks like they may have actually gone this route unfortunately. Hoping some live streams or YouTube videos will confirm this, but from this image that’s what it looks like to me.
Then it’s a no from me.

After the 180 they did with Aragorn I feel at ease knowing that these prototypes are likely far from the finish product. Excited to see some updated photos a few months from now

Attachments

• A02A0C6F-7ABA-4BB0-BD26-E3759075BC57.jpeg
    A02A0C6F-7ABA-4BB0-BD26-E3759075BC57.jpeg
    857.4 KB · Views: 0
Hair looks bad. Either go fully sculpted or fully haired... the mix looks cheap.

It's crazy that the first threezero proto looks better than this.

Proto looks decent thus far, face looks a little weird and she’s missing her gloves, but I can only assume we’ll see those in the full release.

After seeing the tailoring on the figure I’m not mad they went for this look, although I’d prefer a more iconic look, I’m not mad.

The hair is my biggest worry, definitely did not see InArt going this route and it’s sad to see as it will cheapen the look significantly to me.

Shane Poole did an amazing roofing job on a Daeny over a year ago:
0F49EF3C-8818-41F0-9684-607123EF91C2.jpeg

The InArt eyes are really good and don't look lifeless, which I can't say about every single HT female figure lol, so I'm really happy about that. Hopefully the rest gets fixed along the way, the sculpted hair is horrible, maybe it's a placeholder. And I'm not a fan of that outfit lol, but maybe it'll grow on me.

Last edited:
I'm just happy to see InArt doing things other than Marvel...and I think slowly my collection is going to pivot strongly towards them from hot toys as a result.

Saw this posted on FB which is little higher resolution than some of the other photos we’ve seen tonight.

Attachments

• D653E503-9F5F-4C71-B3E2-452F9B14D5E9.jpeg
    D653E503-9F5F-4C71-B3E2-452F9B14D5E9.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 0
Back