InArt Daenerys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason Bateman No GIF by Emmys

Even if the showrunners of the series didn't put a bullet through the head of the show long ago I still wouldn't be into it. I was never into the ThunderCats costume. I can't even sell the ThreeZero figure I have now. Lol

It's wild that there are such wildly opposing views on the fur coat outfit. A lot of collectors around these parts seem to dislike it intensely. But I've seen other corners of the Internet go nuts for it. Personally I dig it. But nobody seems neutral on it.

I guess I’m in the former category, mainly because I’d only want one Daenerys in my collection and this outfit doesn’t serve that purpose for me. As mentioned here, my top want would have been the black/red with the chain from the last seasons or even one of the blue Mhysa outfits from season 3.
I do like it, but I’d ultimately would have preferred her iconic blue outfit she wore all through Season 3 and the first half of Season 4. Also a big fan of her Targaryen black / charcoal and red outfits she wears primarily in Season 7 and some of 8.
I’m worried that a combination of factors are gonna result in low sales for this one, and InArt may read that in a lack of interest in GOT, which I don’t think is necessarily the case. I skipped on all the Threezero offerings except for the later Tyrion, but I’d be much more interested in some actually premium figures for my collection.

Easily needs work done to it. But regardless, don't care for the costume so can easily pass this regardless of tweaking!

This looks very close to "ready to go" except for the tragic hair. I hope that doesn't add another year's wait on this while their resources are consumed with Superman and Joker.

Not much more talk about this one then their Dune figure.

Wish they used this outfit. Would look better on the figure imo. Also I don't like what they do with these new releases. Not a fan with sculpted and rooted hair combination. I know her hair isn't easy to recreate but for the price they charge they need to offer fully rooted wig.
View attachment 666633View attachment 666632

Wouldn't it be great if that was the outfit underneath the white fur coat?

Wish they used this outfit. Would look better on the figure imo. Also I don't like what they do with these new releases. Not a fan with sculpted and rooted hair combination. I know her hair isn't easy to recreate but for the price they charge they need to offer fully rooted wig

View attachment 666632

475167-863dd636f6c0d21bcd77ec3f31de4ac4.jpg

This one is probably my favorite outfit through the entire run of the show. That dragon chain is badass. Really dig the scale texture of the cape. Love the pop of red. And the texture/pattern of the main dress. However, the closeups shown above are a different outfit. That one has a leather base instead of fabric. One of the frustrating things about this character is that her outfits change from episode to episode and scene to scene. Sometimes it's very subtle ... same cut, different fabric or slight color changes ... but she almost never wears the same thing twice.

View attachment 666638

This one is probably my favorite outfit through the entire run of the show. That dragon chain is badass. Really dig the scale texture of the cape. Love the pop of red. And the texture/pattern of the main dress. However, the closeups shown above are a different outfit. That one has a leather base instead of fabric. One of the frustrating things about this character is that her outfits change from episode to episode and scene to scene. Sometimes it's very subtle ... same cut, different fabric or slight color changes ... but she almost never wears the same thing twice.
It's my fav outfit too, such a rich colors and iconic silhouette for her. They look so similar I just goggled the images bc remembered that look in my head haha

It's my fav outfit too, such a rich colors and iconic silhouette for her. They look so similar I just goggled the images bc remembered that look in my head haha
Yeah that's her best outfit imo. Love the colours and makes her look mighty

I still have that episode on my DVR with the Starbucks before they removed it.

The moment -- that cup -- is so symbolic of the entire last season and the care that went into it.
Right after that clusterf*ck of an episode where you couldn't see anything and then Arya flew out of thin air and killed the Night King too. Zero thought went into the final season all I could do was laugh as they destroyed 8 years of work in a measly 6 episodes, quite impressive in it's own right.

Wish they used this outfit. Would look better on the figure imo. Also I don't like what they do with these new releases. Not a fan with sculpted and rooted hair combination. I know her hair isn't easy to recreate but for the price they charge they need to offer fully rooted wig.
View attachment 666633View attachment 666632
Threezero tackled this look, I bet the reason they picked the white outfit was because 3Z has covered a ton of her iconic looks already so they just wanted to be different but sometimes being different for the sake of it isn't the best option it's not that disappointing to me since I have no interest in GoT figures but to other people who do it must kind of suck having a look that's not very memorable imo.
1696288100341.png

Back