InArt Daenerys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap'n Cook

Vengeance 🐦‍⬛
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to xXJOkerXx1 for the confirmation it’s a season 6-7 version.

IMG_1565.jpeg
IMG_1566.jpeg
IMG_1570.png

I had a threezero and Xensation GOT collection which I sold entirely eventually because there's so many characters in GOT I would never stop. But I'll be happy to buy an InArt Dany and Jon Snow and just have those two represent GOT in my collection, can't wait to see the full reveal. I wonder if this means they are gonna make later seasons Stark Jon Snow and not Knights Watch Jon Snow?

Great to see she is indeed coming. Not sure that would be my first choice for an outfit but they must have chosen it for a reason -- meaning they can make it look fantastic. It will certainly stand out.

One thought crossed my mind is it appears to be one of her outfits that covers most of her body.

No ugly joints etc.

Yep, definitely that. And the fur will look dramatic and regal, with the crimson lining. I do like keeping her in white for my shelf; so many other figures in blacks and browns.

Also, in white, she'll contrast nicely with black-clad crow Snow (or even brown fur Snow).

Yep, definitely that. And the fur will look dramatic and regal, with the crimson lining. I do like keeping her in white for my shelf; so many other figures in blacks and browns.

Also, in white, she'll contrast nicely with black-clad crow Snow (or even brown fur Snow).

Absolutely. Can’t wait to see her.

May have to give GoT a rewatch soon. Last season obviously massively dropped the ball in places but it’s incredible at its peak and I was a real latecomer to it.

I dont get why they chose this outfit - not only does it bring the worst seasons of the show to mind, it also means you cant include her dragons with her like you could when they were still small in her, perhaps most iconic and well-liked, scene where she kills the Masters of Astapor and convinces the Unsullied to fight for her as free men.

That outfit is more iconic, comes from a better time in the show's peak, is instantly recogniseable and would allow you to include her dragons....
It is a far better choice overall.
Strange decision by Inart.

I dont get why they chose this outfit - not only does it bring the worst seasons of the show to mind, it also means you cant include her dragons with her like you could when they were still small in her, perhaps most iconic and well-liked, scene where she kills the Masters of Astapor and convinces the Unsullied to fight for her as free men.

That outfit is more iconic, comes from a better time in the show's peak, is instantly recogniseable and would allow you to include her dragons....
maybe.. this won't be their only Dany?

Though Legolas' braids are smaller, this will at least hopefully prove they can do scaled down braids in "real" hair. Will be interesting to see the full reveal. Night Watch Jon Snow will be hard to pass on.

Because the winter clothes have far more going on and just look nicer in a display. More premium. Its just as iconic I'd argue, everybody in the world was watching GOT at that point, even if you didn't like the ending.

I'm glad it is the white jacket version. I loved this outfit in the series.

Who is the figure in the middle meant to be?

Back