InArt Daenerys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think John also mentioned they are working on a base to include with her too.

After seeing the artistry and attention to detail on the Joker 4-Pack. I have faith in InArt.

But even if they just release the initial Daenerys prototype as is, that's still way better than any of ThreeZero head sculpt.

Seems like InArt listens to feedback, even after the PO goes up. With the Joker, they promised to add a 4th base and tweak the red suit.
Let’s hope they implement a better base than the Gandalf. I like the clean magnetic base look but the magnets suck. My Gandalf fell over and I damn near had a heart attack. He now sits on a crotch grabber

Let’s hope they implement a better base than the Gandalf. I like the clean magnetic base look but the magnets suck. My Gandalf fell over and I damn near had a heart attack. He now sits on a crotch grabber
Does the Gandalf fall over due to the weak magnets or ankles (or both)? Maybe using one of his staffs would help support the weight.

I have the InArt Joker on magnetic base and don’t have issues (yet) but I did notice the Joker ankles are incredibly loose when I was posing.

I think John mentioned In Willfoxification’s livestream they were looking into stronger magnets or placing more (instead of just strategically placed areas) for future bases.

I hope these magnetic stands get perfected - crotch and waist grabbers break the immersion when on display.

Back