InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the height of this InArt Superman?

I have it on preorder with Kit and am considering getting the BvS Batman 2.0 from Hot Toys.
I am concerned that Batman will tower over Superman though.

Does anyone know the height of this InArt Superman?

I have it on preorder with Kit and am considering getting the BvS Batman 2.0 from Hot Toys.
I am concerned that Batman will tower over Superman though.
InArt has it listed as 40cm, but that’s including the display stand. They don’t have a measurement without the base from what I see.

Last edited:
InArt has it listed as 40cm, but that’s including the display stand. They don’t have a measurement without the base from why I see.
Thanks. I found that on their website as well. Strange that they don’t list the height of the figure itself.

I just sent Queen Studios/InArt a message on the contact us portion of their website so if they reply, I will post the answer.

Last edited:
Thanks. I found that on their website as well. Strange that they don’t list the height of the figure itself.

I just sent Queen Studios/InArt a message on the contact us portion of their website so if they reply, I will post the answer.
He’ll definitely be notably smaller than Batfleck 2.0. That thing is just enormous.

Posted by Zo on his Instagram.
Screenshot_20231223_112031_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Back