InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who complained about Aus pricing? Lol! Let the collectors save money when they can.

So who complained about Aus pricing? Lol! Let the collectors save money when they can.

Well either competitors did, or Queen themselves may make periodic reviews to ensure everyone is complying with any agreed to pricing guidelines.

I'm guessing that a place like Popcultcha probably received a much greater wholesale discount than some others, but at the same time pricing guidelines are usually there to prevent any one store from massively undercutting other stores.

Sugo's price is $304.08 since yesterday for me. Damn!!!
1000079696.jpg

I'm not sure why you're saying that, but Popcultcha always do the preorder discount for Hot Toys. Up to and including the new Wanda and young Barry figures that were just put up for preorder.
Yeah sorry I’m not sure why I said that either. Probably partly because i don’t preorder HT anymore I don’t pay attention as much plus the prices are soo many higher now than a couple of years ago it feels like they weren’t still doing it. But clearly they are! My bad.

Pre-ordered from SUGO
Great price - even with shipping added still the cheapest so far.

Popcultcha was actually the cheapest. At least for a little while.

It was $504 AUD including 10% GST at one stage. So for anyone outside Australia, that’s 458.19 AUD. So that’s about $290 USD plus shipping.

And anyone with points/pennies rewards could have knocked off another $50 AUD, or 10% off.

Lazy asses just bought another custom artist's headsculpt yesterday for an already made figure 😂😉

Not surprising. That seems to be their way of combating with INART a bit on some of their figures lately. Don't let our in-house team tackle the sculpts, just hire a custom artist or use one of their already existing sculpt. Modify the eye socket to add our PERs and boom, it's done. Especially on characters that they have tackled multiple times on and have yet to nail, like Ledger and Cavill.

Not surprising. That seems to be their way of combating with INART a bit on some of their figures lately. Don't let our in-house team tackle the sculpts, just hire a custom artist or use one of their already existing sculpt. Modify the eye socket to add our PERs and boom, it's done. Especially on characters that they have tackled multiple times on and have yet to nail, like Ledger and Cavill.
Indeed my friend. Such a pity.

Time for me to get sculpting then, I've always wanted to work for HT. Now, what figure would they want to release next? :lol

Time for me to get sculpting then, I've always wanted to work for HT. Now, what figure would they want to release next? :lol
Same here lol (even have heavily assisted/currently assisting 3 guys 😃) but my goal would be to work for IA 🤣

Last edited:
Back