InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From IA teaser, can't really tell if it's Reeve Superman..
but.. that Clark Kent figure definitely looks like Reeve...
View attachment 665556

Just my luck, I just pulled the trigger on a used CR HT Superman a few months back and now InArt announce their own. It looks like CR Superman in that pic, his hair parts from left to right. HC's Superman parts from right to left.

Rough look at a prototype of the suit/torso from Justins video.

odn6r2S.png
yk7ejOB.png

Last edited:
The lower body is definitely a separate piece they can modified. It is very very doable, unlike a metallic sheen because you’ll have to find a very specific material for that.

If they update the hips/thighs at least that would stand out the most from the other details. I would be very happy.

I have a good feeling they will update it. Now we wait.

What did he do that labels him a scumbag?
I dont watch any of these YouTube channels as these guys get paid per click/views. I'm not supporting them
Unfortunately, I don't think we're allowed to discuss it on the forum any longer really. The thread we had got shut down/closed and subsequently deleted by the mods. The last post mentioned we were not allowed to start a new thread to discuss it otherwise we'd get a 2 week vacation from the board if I remember correctly.

Unfortunately, I don't think we're allowed to discuss it on the forum any longer really. The thread we had got shut down/closed and subsequently deleted by the mods. The last post mentioned we were not allowed to start a new thread to discuss it otherwise we'd get a 2 week vacation from the board if I remember correctly.
What a terrible thing from the board. I did not know that. What a shame.

I guess I miss pre 2012 internet. Internet was fantastic before "they" made it a business. I remember articles popping up 2 years earlier from the MSM, and they were pushing for internet speech regulation and here we are.

I do want the Cavill also, but it all depends on the Superman Reeve pricing. I suspect north of 600 since it is 2 figures.

I think most prefer the Justice League Cavill due to the light blue suit. The Light blue just look better for comic characters. Too many modern movies suffer from darkening the outfits because realism. A guy flying is ok, a guy flying with underwear is the line we cannot cross.

For those curious, Gundamit just messaged me letting me know they reopened POs so put my order in. Not sure how long it will last

$367+free shipping is a lot more comfortable for this figure than the $400 elsewhere. Premium members also get almost $11 in rewards which basically knocks the price down to $356. Since I shop at ShowZ often and the points work on both sites, it’s a much better deal for me
I must remember to wait for GunDamit with future InArt releases now.
That’s the best price and I have no reason not to trust them.
Anyone in the UK who has ordered with gundamit.com, what have they been like when it comes to Customs?

Ive read that OSK orders seem to get past without getting snagged by HMRC which if true would still make it the cheaper option if Gundamit are charged (obviously its never 100% guaranteed either way, always a gamble when importing).
GunDamit are the sister site the Show Z who I have purchased from for years to the U.K. and have not once been hit by customs.
I’ve received much larger packages than the standard 1:6 figure as well and they get through just fine- bubble wrapped, with corner protectors.
This should be the same deal.
Rough look at a prototype of the suit/torso from Justins video.

odn6r2S.png
yk7ejOB.png
Justin casually advising Viper for the show display
‘What you guys really need to dooooo is just blast the figure with beaming white lights from evvvvvery angle. My followers loooove it. Gives a nice, clean appearance- because it literally washes away alllll the detailllls’

Last edited:
I must remember to wait for GunDamit with be it ure InArt releases now.
That’s the best price and I have no reason not to trust them.
Same. I do wonder how they've managed to lock in the lower PO price now for InArt figures. The previous figures were all more expensive than other retailers, but Cavill Sups and premium Harry Potter were cheaper. Had I known premium HP was cheaper, I would've ordered from them instead as well.

Just my luck, I just pulled the trigger on a used CR HT Superman a few months back and now InArt announce their own. It looks like CR Superman in that pic, his hair parts from left to right. HC's Superman parts from right to left.
1696212972937.png

err.. HC's??

Chrome underbody is shining through really well there, so maybe it was just the photos all along? 🤔

Chest \S/ is looking like the proper size now, too.

While the size of the thighs is still questionable, it's cool to see that it looks like they got the shapes of the musculature accurate to the movie's muscle suit.

And I guess he can look more or less passive depending on the light as well. Here, he looks to have a bit more of a stern expression which I dig a bit more.

Last edited:
Back