InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't really understand the topic about Henry's legs there. It doesn't matter how thick or thin his legs are in real life, this figure isn't Henry Cavill figure. This is Superman figure based on a very specific look from the specific movie portrayed by Henry, where he is wearing a muscle padding inside the suit, so YES figure needs to look as a character, not as an actor. There are so many actors who aren't muscular enough but wearing padded suits in the movies, so based on that ''logic'' figures need to be skinny af? Holy Krypton!
I'm done.

HEARSAY

That thing with D-bag-by is to be expected though.

Either he’s sincere with crawling up H.Chans ***, or he’s doing it for the engagement.

I haven’t seen any of his videos so I can’t tell if it’s an act or not…

But hearing how he instinctively moves goal posts in terms of pricing between artisan and InArt…

I’m thinking it’s the former.

He TRULY loves…LOVES HT and can’t get enough of H.Chans HotLove.

I can't really understand the topic about Henry's legs there. It doesn't matter how thick or thin his legs are in real life, this figure isn't Henry Cavill figure. This is Superman figure based on a very specific look from the specific movie portrayed by Henry, where he is wearing a muscle padding inside the suit, so YES figure needs to look as a character, not as an actor. There are so many actors who aren't muscular enough but wearing padded suits in the movies, so based on that ''logic'' figures need to be skinny af? Holy Krypton!
I'm done.

HEARSAY
Indeed bro ❤️ For example:

Attachments

• images (11) (22).jpeg
    images (11) (22).jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
That thing with D-bag-by is to be expected though.

Either he’s sincere with crawling up H.Chans ***, or he’s doing it for the engagement.

I haven’t seen any of his videos so I can’t tell if it’s an act or not…

But hearing how he instinctively moves goal posts in terms of pricing between artisan and InArt…

I’m thinking it’s the former.

He TRULY loves…LOVES HT and can’t get enough of H.Chans HotLove.
Lmao, you can also say that about some folks here... I dont need to name names lol

I’m going to have to disagree with you, padding or not his legs are bigger than that proto. Can’t find a 1:1 same photo lens as inart but you gotta see my point here. His legs are too skinny. Theres an exaggeration of muscles fibers of course but his natural legs are still bigger. Unless you can find a better picture, the legs are not accurate.
His legs are natural but they are not Henry’s legs with or without the suit. Simple as that.

View attachment 665773

Edit: I found some digging for you
View attachment 665774
Let’s say you use this for your argument, even it’s completely different lens types. Let’s agree that these are his “legs.”

It doesn’t matter if it’s accurate to Henry without the padding, they’re making Henry with the suit so his legs are bigger there. It’s like saying they made a Homelander that was looked fine because it had the actors physique without the suit padding. He would look too skinny and not accurate.

But if it’s fine to you I really don’t mind.
Ah, the Freaks forum.

A place where we closely analyze an actor's muscular, hairy legs to make sure our dolly's proportions are accurate.

I love the energy here :lol

(Love all the edits, hes looking perfect)

Last edited:
Pre-ordered mines through Onesixthkit, recently fell in love with Cavill's Superman so very excited for this

Hopefully they do make some small changes to the neck and collar shape being rounder, anything else would just make it better.

IMG_4750.png

IMG_4734.png
IMG_4747.jpeg

I think this is the final edit. The edit is much clearer than last time, I hope you guys like it.

The reason why I did not change the suit color this time is because many people on FB said that inart was close enough, and to be honest it is very close to the film anyway. The only thing they need to do is adjust the proportions.

IMG_9171.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 665855
View attachment 665860View attachment 665861

I think this is the final edit. The edit is much clearer than last time, I hope you guys like it.

The reason why I did not change the suit color this time is because many people on FB said that inart was close enough, and to be honest it is very close to the film anyway. The only thing they need to do is adjust the proportions.

View attachment 665859

Dunno potato. Now it looks like he spent too much time doing leg days.

Dunno potato. Now it looks like he spent too much time doing leg days.
In my opinion the previous edit is better potato

No worries guys :) I will change it back to the original. Only difference will be the colors. That might be a long shot for them to change.

Edit: Just updated the post.

Last edited:
Back