InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plan to get 4 :monkey3 :monkey1 :bunnydanc to display both sculpts,make one black and keep one virgin in case something happens to other three. I'm sure HT gonna answer to InArt with Man of Steel version lol so we gonna need coin for that as well:bunnydanc:monkey1:monkey3 There is no tomorrow

Yknow what I’d like to do? Aside from the 3, I wanna see if I can get a parted out neutral portrait and “attempt” to mod it into Geralt…

Bro, TELL ME that didn’t cross your mind??

Outrage gets more engagement and views on social media than putting anything sane up unfortunately.

So it’s either that, a coping mechanism, or yeah just brand loyalty tribalism.

It’s a shame people feel the need to shut down constructive conversations by setting such a negative tone for all the wrong reasons.

Agreed man. I can’t help but laugh at that dudes antics at this point.

I was waiting for him to chime in 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 664646

Yeah I’m convinced this dude is most DEFINITELY doing some performance art. Either that or he’s the biggest HT bootlicker in existence.
I think that guy is drunk or high or both.

Seriously, I love Hot Toys and appreciate what they have done for the hobby overall. I have around 35 or 36 figures and all but 2 of them are Hot Toys. I was blown away when I saw my first Hot Toys figure in 2017 (Thor Dark World Heavy Armor).

That said, I don’t want to ever get so beholden to one company that I am unable or unwilling to acknowledge their flaws or foibles or refuse to accept when they have been bested by another company in some respect.

It is obvious that the InArt Superman is superior to the Hot Toys BvS and Justice League Superman figures. I think to say otherwise is to be in denial

Last edited:
I think that guy is dunk or high or both.

Seriously, I love Hot Toys and appreciate what they have done for the hobby overall. I have around 35 or 36 figures and all but 2 of them are Hot Toys. I was blown away when I saw my first Hot Toys figure in 2017 (Thor Dark World Heavy Armor).

That said, I don’t want to ever get so beholden to one company that I am unable or unwilling to acknowledge their flaws or foibles or refuse to accept when they have been bested by another company in some respect.

It is obvious that the InArt Superman is superior to the BvS and Justice League Superman figures. I think to say otherwise is to be in denial
the replies on the post are even funnier.

I think that guy is drunk or high or both.

It is obvious that the InArt Superman is superior to the Hot Toys BvS and Justice League Superman figures. I think to say otherwise is to be in denial

Awesome take.

I may harbor resentment towards HTs…but when they release a banger, I’ll give credit where credit is due, like with Mando Luke.

that dude on FB though…I refuse to accept he believes what he says. It has to be an act for the sole purpose of trolling for self entertainment and wanting to watch the world burn😂.

There’s just no way he’s real. Like I said, it’s performance art lol.

The Snyderverse spell was broken for me a long time ago, but Jesus Christ. This guy makes me wish it wasn’t. They absolutely killed it.

Actually, I retract that previous statement. If Batfleck and Wonder Woman look this good, I’m glad I’m no longer into those movies. My ass would be on the corner trying to work the trinity off.:lol

Is it just me or does the suit look like it heavily restricts articulation? It looks like the knees can barely bend in the product shots? I hope this isn't the case, I think InArt did a better job with the proportions than Hot Toys did, I never could get past those ridiculous thighs... that's why I never picked one up...

If this offering lacks articulation, I'm SOL...

The Snyderverse spell was broken for me a long time ago, but Jesus Christ. This guy makes me wish it wasn’t. They absolutely killed it.

Actually, I retract that previous statement. If Batfleck and Wonder Woman look this good, I’m glad I’m no longer into those movies. My ass would be on the corner trying to work the trinity off.:lol

Don’t fight it…

Come back to us….

You KNOW you want to….

Come back to usssssss…..

IMG_1141.png

Is it just me or does the suit look like it heavily restricts articulation? It looks like the knees can barely bend in the product shots? I hope this isn't the case, I think InArt did a better job with the proportions than Hot Toys did, I never could get past those ridiculous thighs... that's why I never picked one up...

If this offering lacks articulation, I'm SOL...

All of the released figures so far feature great articulation, with Pennywise being the stand out.

I’m sure they’ve taken one of cavillmans iconic poses, where he kneels down-getting ready for take off, into consideration when designing him.

Granted, you’d think they’d show that off as a selling point to further differentiate this from HT’s figure…

So, we’ll have to find out once he’s released. Though Getting rid of the thunder thighs will probably improve his articulation…

Also something interesting to note from the description of the figure:

-Movie accurate screen printed suit created using cutting-edge tech to avoid peeling and cracking.

Wonder what they're using for this.

Yeah No this is the best Superman I've seen. Instant preorder for me. HT one was cool at the time but is outdated in terms of body proportions and sculpt. This to me is what I've wanted without having to spending damn near 3000 or more for a custom modded HT.
That’s the thing, this looks better than the $3000 customs and it’s massed produced. Inart tends to update their figures too so who knows if it even gets better in the future.

Back