InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling pretty good seeing these pics. I asked them in that improvement suggestion FB post they made to come up with a better flight pole attachment method into his back, rather than a waist gripper like Hot Toys always uses. That way no suit crush and hidden away behind the cape.

Looks like they have done just that. Sure some sort of horizontal flying pose may not be possible, but who does that ?

Also the kryptonite spear and bomb. Soooo good !!! Immediate order from me !!!

View attachment 664575
The only thing that worries me about this. Is the pole being acrylic plastic, unless this figure and body is very light, I don't see it being able to hold this guy for a good long time without cracking

The only thing that worries me about this. Is the pole being acrylic plastic, unless this figure and body is very light, I don't see it being able to hold this guy for a good long time without cracking
True. Not sure if there are different grades of acrylic which are more suitable ? So long as there are no major bending forces, and mainly vertically compression it should be OK.

Cape also looks great. High quality. Does that mean there is a drape cape and a wired cape ? I guess I should read the description .....

• INART Movable Articulated Body *1
  • Head Sculpt With Calm Expression, Sculpted Hair And Movable Eyes *1
  • Head Sculpt With Angry Expression Sculpted Hair, Rooted Bangs And Movable Eyes *1
  • Battlesuit *1,
  • Boots *1 Pair
  • Stylised Cape *1
  • Draped Cape *1
  • Hands With Natural Gesture *1 Pair
  • Hands With Fist Gesture *1 Pair
  • Hands With Open Gesture *1 Pair
  • Hands With Pinched Gesture *1 Pair
  • Hands With A Gripped Gesture *1 Pair
  • Left Hand With Engaged Gesture *1
  • Hand Holding Batman’s Cowl *1
  • Kryptonite*1
  • Kryptonite Grenade *1
-Kryptonite Spear 1
  • Polaroid Photo
  • Acrylic Stand *1
  • Floor Slab Replacement 1 -Magnetic Base1

1695562900736.png

hides the hole for the acrylic rod

Any predictions on this guy price?

I sure hope it's not more expensive or equal to InArt's Premium Pennywise cause that comes with a ton more stuff than this

Any predictions on this guy price?

I sure hope it's not more expensive or equal to InArt's Premium Pennywise cause that comes with a ton more stuff than this
Personally going to guess $380-420USD. Sculpted ver. Aragorn was what, $327? but had just the one sculpt and one cloak originally.

Never bought an Inart figure so excuse the q, but is there a seller in the US that carries these figures or do you preorder with Kit or someplace similar.

Yea the stand using a hole in the back of the figure doesn't sound to appealing to me even tho will be covered 100% of the time idk 🤔. Waiting for it to be up for preorder tho. Also I agree the curl should have just been sculpted for sure

Amazing. Never had interest in Cavill Superman before but …

Loving that Australia and New Zealand are now a part of the licensed regions. I wonder if that will positively affect the price, maybe slightly. And assuming that places like Popcultcha will now be able to sell.

Interesting mentions in the details almost as though they are having a go at a competitor lol:
Movie accurate screen printed created using cutting-edge tech to avoid peeling and cracking
Two capes made from lightweight fabric to avoid unsightly stacking

Back