InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mera and Black Adam should just be scrapped at this point.
I think that's more likely now, as I asked Inart about Batfleck few months ago and they said that they had made some changes to that list. It was made by Queen Studios in the earlier days of Inart.

Last edited:
I think that's more likely now, as I asked Inart about Batfleck few months ago and they said that they had made some changes to that list. It was made by Queen Studios in the earlier days of Inart.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230806_202357_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230806_202357_Messenger.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 0
did the batfleck figures you saw seem at a level ready to preview or still just in development?

did the batfleck figures you saw seem at a level ready to preview or still just in development?
I wish I would have seen it buddy but that was not the case 🥲 my friend who's a reputable artist –and whose friend (also a well-known artist) handled Bruce Luthor's gala suit– told me that the Batfleck proto is almost ready; they had been having some issues with the BvS suits. Only HT had that technology so far which they used for their BvS figures. But think it's been (kinda) resolved as they have hired a company who recently made a figure from "The Boys". So fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Hopefully InArt aren’t collaborating with Star Ace!

They already made the faux pas of aligning themselves with Justin, and by extension Toys Wonderland, in their infancy. Hooking up with the laughing stock of 1/6 would be very bad news indeed.

I highly doubt that’s what’s happening though.

I wish I would have seen it buddy but that was not the case 🥲 my friend who's a reputable artist –and whose friend (also a well-known artist) handled Bruce Luthor's gala suit– told me that the Batfleck proto is almost ready; they had been having some issues with the BvS suits. Only HT had that technology so far which they used for their BvS figures. But think it's been (kinda) resolved as they have hired a company who recently made a figure from "The Boys". So fingers crossed.
So if I read that right is there a chance of a 2 pack with BvS Batfleck and suited Bruce ? Or did I miss something here all along ?

Tell me I'm right.

You seem to constantly post about your involvement in all of this production and how you know someone who knows someone working on this or that release. But then get upset when your credibility is questioned since you provide no evidence. It comes off disingenuous. Whether any of it comes true or not is irrelevant. I don’t think anyone would be surprised that a Batfleck or two is coming, nothing here is revelatory.

Plus, if you are as deeply involved with these artists and InArt, as you bring up post after post, it seems irresponsible to be sharing these plans outside their official channels. They work really hard on these releases and want to surprise us and thrill us, and shouldn’t have people with second hand knowledge leaking unverified info on public forums. Even if you are trying to “save us money”.

So whether you’re telling the truth or not, it’s kinda self serving either way. I’m not trying to troll you man, but you continue to act baffled by people’s response to the rumors you’re sharing. So hopefully this helps. If you have some big insider knowledge, maybe respect the people involved and keep it to yourself. You can always trumpet how you knew all of this info before anyone after it is officially announced or released.

And I came to know all this stuff just 3-4 days ago. I'm also very passionate about these characters and very aware that making false statements won't give me anything but negative denunciation :) so why would I? Also, I mentioned in my last post that I said all of that with the intention to save some of us from buying those old figures and regretting our choices later. But as I said, we should not speak of this topic and just wait for now. Will discuss this when even 5% of the news that I have provided comes out. And I never asked for any of you guys to apologise my friend :)

Last edited:
I'm gonna be honest, if they were just making things up they'd probably have just said that InArt poached a HT dev who worked on the screen printed suits. Coming up with a connection to one of the third parties who made a Homelander is so out there that I wouldn't even imagine someone made it up.

That being said, I expect standard Batfleck to be next on the DC slate purely because HT has two Bales available to order at this very moment, as well as an easily accessible KnIghtmare bats. I don't expect a wonder woman soon because again, there's two available, and one that's "premium" if you want to count that too. You can call out quality, or product or different playing fields, but at the end of the day, HT is the king still and they've got global distribution to boot.

InArt may be trying to shake the tree, but their ladder to stand on is still their customers' finances. Just pushing to release figures that their main competitor (with better name recognition) has out/will have out is naïve and can only shoot them in the foot.

I would expect no intentional overlap until the two companies branch away on licenses.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if HT beats them to the punch on a BVS Batfleck suit 2.0 at this rate. InArt has projected their next move, HT clearly has moved to intercept/meet them. Why wouldn't they want to get ahead of the game?

I'm gonna be honest, if they were just making things up they'd probably have just said that InArt poached a HT dev who worked on the screen printed suits. Coming up with a connection to one of the third parties who made a Homelander is so out there that I wouldn't even imagine someone made it up.

That being said, I expect standard Batfleck to be next on the DC slate purely because HT has two Bales available to order at this very moment, as well as an easily accessible KnIghtmare bats. I don't expect a wonder woman soon because again, there's two available, and one that's "premium" if you want to count that too. You can call out quality, or product or different playing fields, but at the end of the day, HT is the king still and they've got global distribution to boot.

InArt may be trying to shake the tree, but their ladder to stand on is still their customers' finances. Just pushing to release figures that their main competitor (with better name recognition) has out/will have out is naïve and can only shoot them in the foot.

I would expect no intentional overlap until the two companies branch away on licenses.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if HT beats them to the punch on a BVS Batfleck suit 2.0 at this rate. InArt has projected their next move, HT clearly has moved to intercept/meet them. Why wouldn't they want to get ahead of the game?
Hopefully there are more people like me who are actively avoiding HT’s unsatisfactory attempts at TDK Batman and WW and waiting for InArt to show us what those figures can look like when you actually pay attention to details and put some effort in.

HT's problem is its 'flavour of the week' mentality. Their main focus is a franchises latest offering, so as long as studios keep pumping out new content, HT will always have to try to keep up with that pace. IA seem to focus on popular characters regardless of how recent they are so they can be more choosey and take their time to get it right.

HT's problem is its 'flavour of the week' mentality. Their main focus is a franchises latest offering, so as long as studios keep pumping out new content, HT will always have to try to keep up with that pace. IA seem to focus on popular characters regardless of how recent they are so they can be more choosy and take their time to get it right.
Yeah, once Ahsoka and Loki S2 hit D+, HT won’t have any slots to spare.

Plus there’s still all the Mando S3 figures they showed off at Sideshow Con, the Dewback, Death Star officer, Modok, John Wick 4, and Flash stuff to be officially announced.

They presumably have Disney license obligations to meet so to rehash a load of DC characters they’ve already given us just to try to hurt InArt would be so petty and bitter that it’s essentially guaranteed from HT!

You seem to constantly post about your involvement in all of this production and how you know someone who knows someone working on this or that release. But then get upset when your credibility is questioned since you provide no evidence. It comes off disingenuous. Whether any of it comes true or not is irrelevant. I don’t think anyone would be surprised that a Batfleck or two is coming, nothing here is revelatory.

Plus, if you are as deeply involved with these artists and InArt, as you bring up post after post, it seems irresponsible to be sharing these plans outside their official channels. They work really hard on these releases and want to surprise us and thrill us, and shouldn’t have people with second hand knowledge leaking unverified info on public forums. Even if you are trying to “save us money”.

So whether you’re telling the truth or not, it’s kinda self serving either way. I’m not trying to troll you man, but you continue to act baffled by people’s response to the rumors you’re sharing. So hopefully this helps. If you have some big insider knowledge, maybe respect the people involved and keep it to yourself. You can always trumpet how you knew all of this info before anyone after it is officially announced or released.
Sure my friend. I had been thinking the same. Thank you

HT's problem is its 'flavour of the week' mentality. Their main focus is a franchises latest offering, so as long as studios keep pumping out new content, HT will always have to try to keep up with that pace. IA seem to focus on popular characters regardless of how recent they are so they can be more choosey and take their time to get it right.
People do lose interest though if you wait too long for something to be produced. I mean I don't think there is any point in InArt doing a Mera or Black Adam figure. Black Adam is a one and done film that didn't do well at the Box Office. Mera is just a minimal supporting character that is going to barely feature in the new Aquaman film.

HT have the means to produce much quicker, so can make the flavour of the week characters. InArt do not have that luxury, they need to make what is going to be highly sought after characters that people will pay the high $ for. I think they should focus on those top characters that are always going to be sought after and perhaps have never had a decent figure made of them. LOTR was a good choice, so is Harry Potter.

People do lose interest though if you wait too long for something to be produced. I mean I don't think there is any point in InArt doing a Mera or Black Adam figure. Black Adam is a one and done film that didn't do well at the Box Office. Mera is just a minimal supporting character that is going to barely feature in the new Aquaman film.

HT have the means to produce much quicker, so can make the flavour of the week characters. InArt do not have that luxury, they need to make what is going to be highly sought after characters that people will pay the high $ for. I think they should focus on those top characters that are always going to be sought after and perhaps have never had a decent figure made of them. LOTR was a good choice, so is Harry Potter.
What's really interesting is that Black Adam (without being released in China) made twice as much as James Gunn's Suicide Squad. Yet Gunn got to be the DC Exec running the show. He also got rid of Cavill and Batfleck.

DC is going to be great going forward !!

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 08.44.47.png

That's a very rosey interpretation of what Inart is doing ;)

One could easily accuse Inart of doing what many criticize Hot Toys of doing, being greedy and safe, by basing their entire 2-3 year plan on IP that have already been explored and executed to various degrees of success by other companies.

Back