InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I came to know all this stuff just 3-4 days ago. I'm also very passionate about these characters and very aware that making false statements won't give me anything but negative denunciation :) so why would I? Also, I mentioned in my last post that I said all of that with the intention to save some of us from buying those old figures and regretting our choices later. But as I said, we should not speak of this topic and just wait for now. Will discuss this when even 5% of the news that I have provided comes out. And I never asked for any of you guys to apologise my friend :)

Last edited:
And I came to know all this stuff just 3-4 days ago. I'm also very passionate about these characters and very aware that making false statements won't give me anything but negative denunciation :) so why would I? Also, I mentioned in my last post that I said all of that with the intention to save some of us from buying those old figures and regretting our choices later. But as I said, we should not speak of this topic and just wait for now. Will discuss this when even 5% of the news that I have provided comes out. And I never asked for any of you guys to apologise my friend :)

Well nevertheless I look forwards to seeing these things come to fruition in the future.

I was more poking fun at the context of being able to say anything without proof that literally anyone can do or say, you're probably telling the truth... I don't know.

I'm just here waiting for Falafel Man to finally be released.

Edit: But also, I mean Superman is being shown, and they said they will do the trinity, so it stands to reason BvS Batman and probably Armoured will be released, we've already seen the cowl. It goes without saying they're working on them without even having a source, real or not.

Tomato, Tomahto
Well not really, if it's just a regular cowl then it's confirmed we're getting regular suit? even though Aybaig mentioned his source.

Or was there an official confirmation? I haven't been following the news so I'm out of the loop.

Well not really, if it's just a regular cowl then it's confirmed we're getting regular suit? even though Aybaig mentioned his source.

Or was there an official confirmation? I haven't been following the news so I'm out of the loop.
It's been on their slate since day 1...along with this and Wonder Woman. The accessory in the display with that Superman is clearly a Knightmare cowl seeing how it has all that weathering
1691271935990.png

It's been on their slate since day 1...along with this and Wonder Woman. The accessory in the display with that Superman is clearly a Knightmare cowl seeing how it has all that weathering
View attachment 654346
Indeed it is the Knightmare cowl. It doesn't have that regular cowl's trapezius muscles/collar. And if you look at the Knightmare sequence, it's from the scene where Supes says, "she was my world, and you took her from me." After taking off his cowl.

Last edited:
Indeed it is the Knightmare cowl. It doesn't have that regular cowl's trapezius muscles/collar. And if you look at the Knightmare scene, it's from the scene where Supes says, "she was my world, and you took her from me." After taking off his cowl.

Attachments

• 1000066781.mp4
    327.9 KB
Indeed it is the Knightmare cowl. It doesn't have that regular cowl's trapezius muscles/collar. And if you look at the Knightmare scene, it's from the scene where Supes says, "she was my world, and you took her from me." After taking off his cowl.
Nice call! I did notice the bump at the back of the cowl for supes to hold.

Why wouldn't it be the regular BvS cowl?
Oh I was just replying to his comment about it being a knightmare version of the cowl, when there's no goggle. But the video cleared it up.

Guess I should've watched it in higher than 720p! But the slate never confirmed a regular suit, we might be getting S/WW/Knightmare or armored, then it would be a shame

Regular Bat suit is the most likely first choice so there’s no need to panic just because Supes is coming with accessories from scenes where Batman is in another suit that they won’t be making the most logical and desirable version of BVS Batman.
While I agree with you for the most part as this definitely would be the natural way of thinking normally. However, Queen Studios first Batfleck statue is of the Knightmare scene rather than the regular suit, so only time will tell which 1/6 version comes first.

Last edited:
While I agree with you for the most art as this definitely would be the natural way of thinking normally. However, Queen Studios first Batfleck statue is of the Knightmare scene rather than the regular suit, so only time will tell which 1/6 version comes first.
It's the BVS Regular suit my friend. No discussion on Knightmare so far even though that was the most desired look of him. Just Regular and Armored as of now

i take it from this information more likely to see batfleck version before bale from inart?

Has InArt ever clarified whether Mera will be from Aquaman or from ZSJL?

shame we will most probably have to wait until the batman figure shipping is well underway to even get a preview of batfleck. how good would it be if they sneakily made a 2 pack like hot toys did back in the day when superman goes up for pre order?

shame we will most probably have to wait until the batman figure shipping is well underway to even get a preview of batfleck. how good would it be if they sneakily made a 2 pack like hot toys did back in the day when superman goes up for pre order?
I see what you’re saying; however, that wasn’t a two pack though as they weren’t packed together in one box. It was more like a bundle deal rather than a two pack

Last edited:
Back