[iminime] Underworld2-Selene(painted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely can't wait to see this... even though mine will be unpainted. ;)

Denny I demand to see a picture showing the true size of this sculpt!:lecture Next to hot toys sculpt,on a body or even next to a truetype hand, Use the prototype if you don't want to show the finished sculpt yet, after seeing the size of the Jakie sculpt I'm very worried about my sculpt!:(

Fail in my face! I just realized that I "ordered" mine through the Toythrob store. I'm working on a refund as we speak. I really hope I can snatch one of these up.

Denny I demand to see a picture showing the true size of this sculpt!:lecture Next to hot toys sculpt,on a body or even next to a truetype hand, Use the prototype if you don't want to show the finished sculpt yet, after seeing the size of the Jakie sculpt I'm very worried about my sculpt!:(

Sorry for the late response.

It's on Hottoys female body.
At the moment, the new sculpt is being casted, sorry it took a lot of time to make the new resin color similar to Hottoys color.
We can start painting from mid.Next week and as soon as it's done, we will ship it out.
If you don't like the size of head, please e-mail me, I can refund you and send you my sincere apology.

This Selene head is not offered anymore and the total number is very small quantity.(unpainted head is not offered for this head, but other sculpt will be offered as unpainted head only soon)

p.s : all of new works are updated at my facebook, https://facebook.com/dimdoll

Good day

Denny

500IMG_0341.JPG

500IMG_0342.JPG

That looks incredible!!!

Denny, If anyone bails on this, let me know! I definitely got screwed over by Yen/Toythrob on this one.

Great job on this guys - lovely sculpt and excellent paint job to follow!

Any news on this? Last I heard these were hopefully going to be done at the end of November. I can't wait!

Denny posted that here on Nov 3. On the 17th, he posted at Facebook that when the heads arrived they were the wrong color. He sent everything back to be redone and apologized for the delay. His Facebook page is linked in his post.

More recently, he posted a test paint of the Amanda Seyfried head, so things are progressing...

Back