1/6 Hot Toys - MMS509 - Infinty War - Winter Soldier (Bucky Barnes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've Bucky and Captain Marvel being delivered tomorrow and I'm having buyer's remorse over Bucky.

I could still receive him and love the figure. I received Vision and CW Black Panther together, recently and ended up hating Vision, despite that being the figure I really wanted out of the two. Fell in love with BP, as soon as I lifted him out of the tray and felt how weighty he was.

Tis a strange hobby....

I own more than one IW Bucky:cool: - but yeah, strange hobby. I paid mark-up for NIB Vision - no regrets tho, loved him in Ultron.

And who knew CW Falcon prices would shoot up to almost 1000$ at least last I checked.:cuckoo:

Yeah, I missed a CW Falcon for pennies, recently.

It was actually the fella I bought Vision and BP from, he practically give it away.

I was looking through his ebay feedback and was like 'YOU SOLD IT FOR WHAT?!'

I was gutted, but also sad as it's clear that there's a lot of collectors needing cash at the moment and letting stuff go for dirt cheap.

Last edited:
Still baffled as to how HT passed up re-releasing CW Falcon as IW/EG Falcon. It's essentially the same figure with the addition of a pencil thin beard. I'm sure there would be a ton of us who would grab one (myself included). I passed on all the CW figures to focus on the standalone and Avengers collections. :monkey1

Yeah, I missed a CW Falcon for pennies, recently.

It was actually the fella I bought Vision and BP from, he practically give it away.

I was looking through his ebay feedback and was like 'YOU SOLD IT FOR WHAT?!'

I was gutted, but also sad as it's clear that there's a lot of collectors needing cash at the moment and letting stuff go for dirt cheap.

Tho the high priced Falcons are probably NIB. But yeah, it blows if collectors are being forced into quick sales:(. Tho respect, 'coz there's gotta be priorities.

Still baffled as to how HT passed up re-releasing CW Falcon as IW/EG Falcon. It's essentially the same figure with the addition of a pencil thin beard. I'm sure there would be a ton of us who would grab one (myself included). I passed on all the CW figures to focus on the standalone and Avengers collections.

Heck, I would've grabbed one - 3 drones, maybe a distressed costume. U can't beat the effect of the wings. Anyway one of my MCU favs (waiting on Disney series to resume shooting:pray:; dunno, maybe they can reboot and use the Mando LED set)

FalconMCU.jpg

Still baffled as to how HT passed up re-releasing CW Falcon as IW/EG Falcon. It's essentially the same figure with the addition of a pencil thin beard. I'm sure there would be a ton of us who would grab one (myself included). I passed on all the CW figures to focus on the standalone and Avengers collections. :monkey1

I'd wait for an announcement of a IW/EG Falcon as the material/sculpt of CW is pretty outdated imo.

Anyone who has not bought Bucky should get one, it's a good figure overall. Especially the sculpt is what draws me in in getting him.

Studio Session-491 SS.jpg

I was a damn fool, this guy's awesome.
9reMh4Tl.jpg

Nice pic! Nah, felt the same way about Vision, even with all the good reviews. Apparently with Bucky (and Shuri) HT decided to make figs with sculpt/costume as good as they could be within the price range.

Glad he worked out for you - and yeah, HT did good. Like they ALWAYS should (they better not mess up Cara Dune!:lol:horror)

Bucky was never a primary figure for me, but was able to use coupons and points to get him for a good price. It is my first Bucky and couldnt be happier. Love every part of him minus that dam scope that falls off by just looking at it. Luckily I had the rocket and groot set as well, so I could replicate the scene where he swung him around. Gotta say that rocket and groot set is pretty versatile when combining with figs like thor, captain, and bucky. BTW great posing sky_captain, looking good.bucky2.jpg

I've seen video's and have heard of some complaints of the right wrist component where it jacket does not cover it. I have been using different colors of hockey tape on my figures for a few years now to cover those and in some cases, "extending" the jacket or shirt.
20200611_193354.jpg20200611_193457.jpg

I've seen video's and have heard of some complaints of the right wrist component where it jacket does not cover it. I have been using different colors of hockey tape on my figures for a few years now to cover those and in some cases, "extending" the jacket or shirt.
View attachment 487428View attachment 487429

Cool idea. I've used wider black hair ties, since he wears black a lot. U can find ones that are wide but smaller diameter overall if u look around. Just looks like a shirt cuff.

Ok guys, just got my bucky from sideshow and something seems wrong with the head sculpt. His eyes look strange, left eye pupil looks funny. Like its looking to the left and not strait like the right one. Does anyone else's look like this?. Is this normal for this figure?.

n0YBdJ3.jpg

4N8fI7j.jpg

crrTV47.jpg

y3YhiDr.jpg

Ok guys, just got my bucky from sideshow and something seems wrong with the head sculpt. His eyes look strange, left eye pupil looks funny. Like its looking to the left and not strait like the right one. Does anyone else's look like this?. Is this normal for this figure?.

Tbh I think my figure has it as well a bit but I never noticed it, doesn?t bother me at all, this figure rocks!

7972bfa5e6760c0638e1ea712d4cb64b.jpg

58345739bebe1d184d3c7aa49ea20746.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see it on yours 2. Just looks strange. I agree, great figure. Cant wait to get endgame cap to go with him. I remember a time when hot toys preferred quality over quantity, now its all about the money.

I see it on yours 2. Just looks strange. I agree, great figure. Cant wait to get endgame cap to go with him. I remember a time when hot toys preferred quality over quantity, now its all about the money.

Maybe he has a glass eye lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back