[iminime] Underworld2-Selene(painted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on this? Last I heard these were hopefully going to be done at the end of November. I can't wait!

I emailed him on Sunday. He said they should be shipping out end of this week or early next week. Said he would email once they did. He didn't have any pics of the new sculpt paint. Haven't heard anything since.

I emailed him on Sunday. He said they should be shipping out end of this week or early next week. Said he would email once they did. He didn't have any pics of the new sculpt paint. Haven't heard anything since.

Yes, selene head is going to be out early next week.

I will e-mail each customers when I ship it out next week.
Thanks~for waiting

Denny

His ebay shop only has a few unpainted sculpts none of which are Selene or Jackie Chan. I know Selene got cut off to only its initial orders. Not sure about Chan.

I'm sort of confused on how this works. Does he only offer headsculpts or can you get the entire Underworld custom? Same with Jackie Chan. If I got their heads I'm not sure what I'd do.

I think he does just the head. I think he did a few full custom figures, but don't quote me on that. I pieced my Selene together from various spots. Just waiting on the head to finish it.

hi ^^
Selene will be released as full figure set sometime next year.
And few more heads(new) and exisiting head(painted) will be taken for its preorder later this month or early next year~

Recently we were very busy for doing some licensed figure heads for other companies.
Our new custom heads will be shown in Jan~(end of Jan)

Thanks

Denny

hi ^^
Selene will be released as full figure set sometime next year.
And few more heads(new) and exisiting head(painted) will be taken for its preorder later this month or early next year~

Recently we were very busy for doing some licensed figure heads for other companies.
Our new custom heads will be shown in Jan~(end of Jan)

Thanks

Denny

So are the preorders for the full figure available now or will they be taken later?

Will Jackie also be released with a full figure and outfit?

So are the preorders for the full figure available now or will they be taken later?

Will Jackie also be released with a full figure and outfit?

Selene full set : will be taken for preorder later~

Jack will be available as head only later~

THanks

Denny

That paint work looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in person. Only if my photography skills were up to the task...

When the full figure is released will you work out some sort of deal for those of us who have already bought the painted head?

You can check when the full figure set comes out about the head size. The production isn't yet done~~so I will show you when it's ready~

For resin heads, it's no longer available.

Thanks~! and have a good day!

Denny

Is there anyway we can subscribe or something? I want to make sure I get a preorder in the second the full thing is available.

Back