[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what kind of body do you think was used for the promo pics of spock? The shoulder area on the released versions looks poor in comparison. The promo pics are very misleading in that regard.

Got these in from a fellow board-member today. Overall I was very impressed with them, moreso the Spock-the likeness is unreal in person; the Captain isn't that far under Spock in terms of likeness. Yeah, the base bodies could have been a tad better in terms of proportions, the paint more consistent on the hands, and the accessories could have had moving parts, but the outfits are very nice in hand. If you are a fan of the new reboot, then these are a no-brainer. Does anyone know roughly what the edition of the full sets ran in terms of numbers?

Does anyone know roughly what the edition of the full sets ran in terms of numbers?

I'd be curious about that too.

Would really love to hear anything on whether or not these two sold well enough to justify other crew members. If not, I'm gonna try to find a Kirk for sale here. If we can expect, say, Bones or Uhura though, I'd pass on Kirk.

I'd be curious about that too.

Would really love to hear anything on whether or not these two sold well enough to justify other crew members. If not, I'm gonna try to find a Kirk for sale here. If we can expect, say, Bones or Uhura though, I'd pass on Kirk.

I searched and a European site listed 70 full sets of each were released. If you check Iminime, these are sold out on their site; other limited retail sites have them at inflated prices. I have both and wouldn't have one without the other, just too iconic for me to pass on either one over the other.

I searched and a European site listed 70 full sets of each were released. If you check Iminime, these are sold out on their site; other limited retail sites have them at inflated prices. I have both and wouldn't have one without the other, just too iconic for me to pass on either one over the other.

Curious what retail sites have them for sale...

I'm not a HUUUUGE fan of Kirk, which is why I passed on him. Still, if we're not getting any more characters from the Star Trek line, I may regret that choice.

I googled Iminime Trekking into darkness and a retailer from Italy had some, so does manofactionfigures (sic) posting on ebay they are an e-tailer.

...or keep searching here or post a "wanted listing"

good luck :)

Anyone have any before and after comparison or side by side shots of the Capt or Officer on a TTM21 or normal build body? Slims are so hard to find !! :gah:

Good luck!
With the better made, and better priced, versions coming out from Nanjin these could be a hard sell due to their original price.

Good luck!
With the better made, and better priced, versions coming out from Nanjin these could be a hard sell due to their original price.

I don't think we know the price point on those yet. The iminime ones are stellar with their paint apps and everything. Mine are good to go to a good home right away.

[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCUL...

I think Denny's figures were beautifully made, no doubt about that. But I think he's not a Trekkie geek like me, so he might over looked some key ST features. I, myself have a set of his AOS head sculpts, but they seem to be a bit small. Do you guys have the same impression, or it is just me?

Back