[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys front manip looks great but we need to do a photomanip of the profile shot that's the weirdest part of this sculpt he looks oddly compressed kind of like the ZCWO Craig bond. Maybe the same sculptor did it.

Once wake takes profile shots I could help with this before Denny and team start in my opinion profile is the bigger problem.

Thanks Denny and co for your commitment! Looking forward To another home run, you guys always come through in the end I love your enthusiasm and passion to put the best product out there.

hi guys.

We are working on the modification^^.
We wont let you down~~
thanks

Denny

Absolutely, Denny! Please don't take my manip as anything but constructive criticism as I know you'll hit this one out of the park, just like Spock.

hi guys.

We are working on the modification^^.
We wont let you down~~
thanks

Denny

And this is why Iminime is my favorite 1/6 company!!! Should be able to get my preorder in by this weekend!

Are the odds looking good so far for more of the Star Trek crew? Say.... Bones... Sulu... Uhura... Scotty... and of course KHAN!??! :thud:

Has there been any word on whether this line will include Uhura, Bones, etc? Or is that still really up in the air?

Has there been any word on whether this line will include Uhura, Bones, etc? Or is that still really up in the air?

Other than Khan (and to a lesser degree McCoy and Uhura), Scotty, Sulu and Chekov are most likely not going to be in much demand, thus not worth working on (look what happened with HT's Sucker Punch).

I would like Nero and Khan before any of the other crew members...but scotty and keenser would be my first choice in crew, bones next.

This Prototype was perfect...I don't understand why it was changed?:(

chris_pine_kirk.jpg

It is an improvement, I just wish he didn't look so p1$$ed off.:( I still like the original Prototype the best.

The prototype likeness is off. lol. Look at them objectively. It's clear which one LOOKS more like Pine

Back