[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't order because I messed up when I signed up for Cinemascale. I accidentally chose Maine(U.S.A.)out of habit...but I recently moved to New Hampshire...and there's no profile tab to let me edit my Profile to change it? There's no State Tax in NH...plus I gave the wrong address. I emailed cinemascale on their Website but no response...HELP!:pray:

[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCUL...

I can't order because I messed up when I signed up for Cinemascale. I accidentally chose Maine(U.S.A.)out of habit...but I recently moved to New Hampshire...and there's no profile tab to let me edit my Profile to change it? There's no State Tax in NH...plus I gave the wrong address. I emailed cinemascale on their Website but no response...HELP!:pray:

Hey man. Don't worry. There's no sales tax via the site anywhere. When you order you will be prompted to pay through paypal just make sure to select the correct shipping address from within paypal
Either way I'll make sure to ship it to the correct location!

Re: [iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCUL...

Hey man. Don't worry. There's no sales tax via the site anywhere. When you order you will be prompted to pay through paypal just make sure to select the correct shipping address from within paypal
Either way I'll make sure to ship it to the correct location!

Thanks Dude!:yess:

Hey everyone subscribed to this thread make sure to visit www.cinemascale.com to sign up for the mailing list (fill out the simple form on the homepage of that site) to receive all the latest info regarding new releases and information about this project!

For those of us ordering Kirk with Spock... Any chance on a shipping discount when shipped together?

For those of us ordering Kirk with Spock... Any chance on a shipping discount when shipped together?

If you are willing to wait until Kirk is ready to ship with Spock sure I dont see why not! They may be delivering a month apart tho

Back