[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, there were some preview shots of Spock's head before the pics... Is Kirk not up to that level where we can't see a painted sneak before next week? :pray:

Just shipped to you now, so no pics? You said you've "seen" him. Any sneaks at least? I really want to see how the finished head came out.

How does one order Spock? And has anybody bought through the store before?

Sorry never heard of this until today. Silly me trying to avoid the customs section and save money.

Sorry never heard of this until today. Silly me trying to avoid the customs section and save money.

Doug, the store is currently undergoing maintenance and will be back online this weekend. I will let the others speak to the experience of Iminime

I have purchased a few things from Iminime (Denny Kim) and have had an excellent experience every time. Denny is a first class person and provides great customer service. I have ordered figures 5 months in advance paid in full upfront and received my order every time on release. I cannot speak highly enough about all the guys who sum up Iminime.

Did Spock sell out?! I just went to place my order and it said the product is no longer available.

Back