[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

Yeah, that uniform for Spock is quite thick. Is the thickness adding to the slope of his shoulders? That's exactly why I'm suggesting a slim if the fabric bulk cannot be reduced. As the body Is now it'd be like the 1:1 equivalent of Quinto wearing a thick foam superhero outfit.

This is the build/thickness we want to end up with or be as close to as possible.
Star-Trek-Onoing-2-zachary-quintos-spock-27039469-325-500.jpg

Just trying to get the most accurate figure we can. :)

Don't use magazine shots. They are photoshopped. Use film references.

Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Brash Captain, The Vulcan First Officer PI

I don't think he's as slim as you think he is. Maybe in the original star trek in 09 he was slimmer

star-trek-into-darkness-teaser-spock.jpg

Star-Trek-into-darkness-zachary-quintos-spock-33995545-1264-527.jpg
mmv9at-b781102903z.120130515174844000ga61du888.1.jpg

Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-Review-Zachary-Quinto-Spock-and-Kirk-Chris-PIne.jpg
Star%20Trek%20Into%20Darkness-0008-20130515-70.jpg

Yeah I think that shot I had was from the first film. That last shot you have is perfect.

Iminime_Trek_Vulcan33_zps6c81d3bc.jpg

Iminime_Trek_Vulcan21_zps2915500b.jpg

Its not that far away man.

Iminime_Trek_Vulcan54_zps68880608.jpg

Yes, almost. This shot above has certain parts like the biceps and thighs pretty tight on the clothes. Like I said, the slim may make it just right. If it's too small, I will def stop pushing it . :monkey1

Either way, I'm looking forward to full shots with the new head! :rock

I would love to have a complete set of the main characters of TOS and TNG...hopefully one day

New Headsculpt should arrive by tommorrow. New promo pics soon.

Woohoo!

Could you by chance post some more pics of accessories? I see there's a Tricorder in there too, and what do the boots look like?

Just wondering if I made a mistake just doing the head/costume set lol.

New sculpt in my possession tomorrow. New pictures by the end of the week i would imagine

BTW guys the mailing list function is available on the front page of cinemascale.com. Please sign up to receive up to the minute news about future projects and releases.

New head sculpt pictures will determine whether I'm down $425 or not :monkey3

New spock head received. Pics soon! ;)

Just a teaser to hold everyone over until tomorrow night! I must say this sculpt has a lot more Quinto in it then the last.

SpockTeaser1_zpsb89c0658.jpg~original

And you got some lens flare in that photo, too, Wake. Nicely done.

Can't wait to see more pix. This already looks fantastic!

Just a teaser to hold everyone over until tomorrow night! I must say this sculpt has a lot more Quinto in it then the last.

SpockTeaser1_zpsb89c0658.jpg~original

I want this guy so bad, but I have to make sure I have money when Tuco and Angel Eyes go up for PO :(

Loving the updated sculpt! Don't think it can get much better than this. I would be all over this if I didn't already preorder Tyler!

Reveal Kirk so I can decide! :)

Back